According to the well-known poet Andrew Motion, understanding the Bible is the best way to read and understand the literature. Here are 44 trivia bible quiz questions and answers to test your knowledge of basic Bible stories from either Old or New Testaments. Take the quiz and share with your friends now! Have fun!
Trivia Bible Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Jesus said, “Ye must be born again” to …
C. Joseph of Arimathea
2. According to Micah, … was the “transgression of Jacob”.
3. … was the first Gentile who was baptized.
4. Under the Law, newlywed men were free from public duties for …
A. 1 month
B. 6 months
C. 1 year
5. The person who besieged Jabesh-Gilead throughout Saul’s reign was …
6. The Levites possessed … cities.
7. At the Feast of First Fruits, the priest waved at …
8. The book that comes after Ephesians is …
9. The phrases “Do not fear” or “Fear not” shows up … times in the Bible.
10. Methuselah, the oldest man on record, died at the age of …
11. The Bible has … books in total.
12. The first Christian martyr was …
13. While the Israelites were in the desert, God gave them Manna, which means …
A. Angel Bread
B. What is it?
C. God Provides
14. Samson killed … men with the jaw bone of a donkey.
15. There are … books in the Old Testament.
16. Jesus Christ was born in …
17. … is the shortest book in the Bible.
A. 2 John
18. The only book in the Bible which does not have the word “God” is …
B. Song of Solomon
19. Samson’s hair was cut by …
A. A servant
20. The oldest written book in the Bible is …
21. Jesus has … brothers.
22. The original language of the New Testament was …
23. In Scripture, … is the most mentioned woman.
24. In the Bible, Elijah and … were 2 men who never died.
25. The longest reigning king in the Bible was Manasseh with ….
A. 35 years
B. 45 years
C. 55 years
26. When the 3 wise men visited Jesus, he was …
B. 1 year old
C. 2 years old
27. In the book of Matthew, there is a phrase: “ Ye are the … of the earth”
28. In the bible, … was conversed into a Damascene.
28. … lived on wild honey and locusts.
C. John the Baptist
29. The father of Isaac was …
30. In the gospel writers, … was a tax collector.
31. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in …, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
B. Christ Jesus
C. God’s grace
32. The recipients of the epistle to the Romans were …
A. All saints in Rome
B. Caesar’s household
C. Catholic church
33. The book of Romans was written by …
34. Throughout the world, people speak about the … of the Romans.
A. The sins
B. The faith
C. The deeds
35. Paul hoped for a prosperous journey to …
36. The weapon that Saul used in the first attempt to kill David was …
A. A javelin
B. A sword
C. A sling
37. Before Samuel, Saul prophesied in …
38. Jonathan shot … arrows as a sign to David.
39. At Nob, Ahimelech gave … to eat.
A. Hallowed bread
40. According to Isaiah, … will be trodden down by the Lord.
41. Noah had … sons.
42. Abraham did not want Isaac to marry a … wife.
43. What is the only country to feature the bible on its national flag?
A. Dominican Republic
44. Which Hebrew word is used to describe a silly foolishness in the bible?
I hope you liked our trivia bible quiz questions and answers. If you would like to test your knowledge a bit more, check this trivia quiz on Christmas.