The world is vast and wide. There are more than 200 countries and territories with different cultures, languages, and lifestyles. If you are a wanderlust traveller who wants to explore and learn more, then check out these 38 trivia countries of the world quiz questions and answers.
Countries of The World Quiz Questions And Answers
1. What is the smallest country in the world with an area of only 0.49 square kilometres?
2. What is the second-largest country in the world after Russia?
3. Which of the following is a landlocked country, meaning it is not bordered by the sea or ocean?
4. Which of the following countries is not in Central America?
5. Which of the following countries has the largest Muslim population in the world?
A. Saudi Arabia
6. Which European country is divided into administrative divisions called departments?
7. Which of the following countries is shaped like a high heel boot?
8. Mouth Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa, is located in which country?
9. In which country can you visit Machu Picchu, which used to be the citadel of the Inca Empire?
10. Pho, which contains beef, herbs, rice noodles, and broth, is a traditional dish in which Asian country?
11. Which of the following countries is often regarded as the oldest republic in the world?
C. San Marino
12. Which country will host the 2024 Olympics Summer Games?
13. Which country has the most islands in the world with more than 221,800?
14. Which country is often called Land of Rising Sun?
C. South Korea
15. On 15 August 1947, British India was separated into India and which modern-day country?
16. Which country in eastern Europe used to be known as White Russia?
17. Kimono is the national dress of which country?
A. South Korea
18. Guitar is originated from which country in the 16th century?
19. What is the most populous country in the European Union?
20. Which two nations share the longest border in the world?
A. USA and Canada
B. China and Russia
C. Brazil and Argentina
21. Which of the following island countries is located on the Pacific Ocean?
22. Dirham is the official currency of which country?
C. United Arab Emirates
23. The unicorn is the official national animal of which country?
B. Northern Ireland
24. Which of the following countries is not a Nordic country?
25. What is the only country in the world that has a national flag that is not rectangular?
26. What is the first country in the world to grant the vote to women?
B. New Zealand
27. Which country was called Santiago when Christopher Columbus first discovered it in 1494?
28. The Nobel Peace Prize is held every year in which country?
29. In which country do people say “Shalom” to greet people?
30. Which country is the current world’s leader in coffee exporting?
31. Which modern-day country is considered to be the successor of the Ottoman Empire?
32. “God Save the Queen” is the national anthem of which country?
C. The United Kingdom
33. Which is the newest member of the United Nations, which declared its independence in 2011?
A. South Sudan
C. East Timor
34. The Chernobyl disaster, which is considered the worst nuclear accident in history in terms of casualties and cost, occurred in 1986 in which country?
35. In which country can you find the “Door to Hell”, a natural gas pit that has been on fire since 1971?
36. The Strait of Gibraltar separates Spain and Portugal from which country?
37. In which of the following country do people drive their vehicles on the left of the road?
38. In which country was the first national park in the world was established in 1872?
A. The United States
What do you think about these countries of the world quiz questions and answers? The world is huge, and we hope you have learned many interesting facts and knowledge about different cultures all over the globe. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following language quiz, or this quiz about Japan.