In popular culture, uncles are typically depicted as old yet friendly and wise men who always care for other people in the family. Many of them become popular through a variety of shows, TV series, comics, and novels. Let’s take a look at the following 27 famous uncles quiz questions and answers to see how much you know.
Famous Uncles Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Uncle Sam is a common national personification of which country?
C. The United States
2. Who is the uncle of Prince William’s children: Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis?
A. Prince George
B. Prince Harry
C. Prince Andrew
3. In the United Kingdom, what does it mean when you say the phrase “Bob’s your uncle”?
A. It’s done
B. Good luck
C. It’s nice
4. Uncle Ben’s, currently known as Ben’s Original, is a brand of which product?
B. Parboiled rice
5. Benjamin Franklin Parker, typically known as Uncle Ben, is the uncle of which superhero in Marvel Comics?
6. In the series “Harry Potter”, where do Harry’s uncle Vernon Dursley and his family live?
A. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
B. Diagon Alley
C. Number 4 Privet Drive
7. What is the name of Donald Duck’s maternal uncle, who typically wears a blue or red coat, prince-nez glasses, and a top hat?
A. Uncle Louie
B. Uncle Scrooge
C. Uncle Dewey
8. Ludwig Von Drake is the parental uncle of Donald Duck. What does he do for a living?
A. A scientist
B. A policeman
C. A painter
9. “Uncle Oswald” is an adult novel written by which British writer in 1979?
A. Roald Dahl
B. George Orwell
C. Virginia Woolf
10. In the Disney animated movie “The Lion King”, what is the name of Simba’s uncle, who leads an army of hyenas to kill Simba’s father and take his throne?
11. In the rock opera “Tommy” by the English rock band The Who, the main character is abused by which creepy uncle?
A. Uncle Ernie
B. Uncle Arne
C. Uncle Toby
12. “Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey” is a famous single by which member of the Beatles?
A. John Lennon
B. Paul McCartney
C. George Harrison
13. Complete the following lyrics from a song by the rock band Aerosmith: “Uncle … told me stories of a lonely. Baby with a lonely kind of life to lead.”
14. What is the name of the mascot of the popular board game Monopoly, who is depicted as an old man with a moustache, morning suit, top hat, and a bowtie?
A. Rich Uncle Buckbags
B. Rich Uncle Dollarbags
C. Rich Uncle Pennybags
15. Nigel Ng, best known for his comedic persona Uncle Roger on YouTube, originated from which country?
16. In the classic novel “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen, which activity does Edward Gardiner, who is the uncle of Elizabeth Bennet, like to do?
17. What is the full name of Uncle Jack in the children’s TV show of the same name on BBC1 in the early 90s?
A. Jack Green
B. Jack Stevens
C. Jack Birdwood
18. The play “Uncle Vanya” was first published in 1898 by which Russian playwright?
A. Alexander Pushkin
B. Anton Chekhov
C. Leo Tolstoy
19. In the 1989 comedy movie “Uncle Buck”, which comedian played the role of Buck Russell?
A. John Candy
B. Garrett M. Brown
C. Macaulay Culkin
20. Which famous actor asked his uncle, the film director Francis Ford Coppola, for a screen test at the age of 15 years old?
A. Jack Nicholson
B. Leonardo di Caprio
C. Nicolas Cage
21. In the movie “The Wizard of Oz”, which uncle was married to Auntie Em?
A. Uncle Hunk
B. Uncle Henry
C. Uncle Munchkin
22. In the children’s book The Wombles by Elisabeth Beresford, who is the leader of the young Wombles?
A. Great Uncle Bulgaria
B. Great Uncle Romania
C. Great Uncle Latvia
23. The English former football player and manager Harry Redknapp is the uncle to which famous football player?
A. Steven Gerrard
B. Frank Lampard
C. David Beckham
24. Uncle Fester is a member of which fictional family in the 1964 TV series by Christopher Lloyd?
A. Coogans Family
B. Knolls Family
C. Addams Family
25. Uncle Choi was a popular comic in which Asian city during the 1960s?
B. Hong Kong
26. Uncle Benjen is a fictional character in which popular TV series?
A. The Lord of the Rings
B. Game of Thrones
C. Harry Potter
27. In the TV series “The Sopranos”, what does Tony Soprano call his uncle Corrado Soprano?
A. Uncle June
B. Uncle July
C. Uncle August
What do you think about these famous uncles quiz questions and answers? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following famous families quiz.