You may not be a wizard, but you can feel like one! Put on your standard wizard robes and a wand from Mr. Ollivander and take these 35 Harry Potter Quiz Questions and Answers to find out if you’re truly a Harry Potter fan or if you’ve just accidentally drunk a Polyjuice Potion!
Harry Potter Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When is Harry Potter’s birthday?
A. July 31
B. August 22
C. February 1
2. Where do the Dursleys live?
A. Godric’s Hollow
B. Little Whinging
C. Diagon Alley
3. According to Harry’s aunt and uncle, how did his parents die?
A. Car crash
B. Robbery attempt
C. Fatal illness
4. How many brothers does Ron have?
5. What is the Hufflepuff house symbol?
6. What is the only known antidote to basilisk venom?
A. Phoenix tears
C. Hippogriff blood
7. What is one ingredient used to make the Polyjuice Potion?
A. Unicorn blood
B. Frog legs
C. Lacewing flies
8. What does the company where Vernon Dursley works produce?
B. Magic wands
9. Which of these is one of the Unforgivable Curses?
10. Someone who does not inherit any magic powers from their wizard parents is called a…
11. Which company offers courses in helping wizards and witches train their magical skills?
A. M. N. Hora Co.
12. What is Hermione’s middle name?
13. What is Harry’s Patronus?
14. What is Lily Potter’s maiden name?
15. How many points is the Golden Snitch worth?
A. 150 points
B. 100 points
C. 50 points
16. How does Harry survive underwater during the Triwizard Tournament?
A. He kisses a mermaid
B. He uses a spell
C. He eats gillyweed
17. What is the name of Fred’s and George’s joke shop?
A. Weasleys’ Joke Emporium
B. Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes
C. The Magic Shoppe
18. Who guards the entrance to the Gryffindor common room?
A. The Bloody Baron
B. The Fat Lady
C. Moaning Myrtle
19. Who is NOT a member of the Order of the Phoenix?
A. Severus Snape
B. Edgar Bones
C. Cornelius Fudge
20. How did Hermione get the recipe for the Polyjuice Potion?
A. She stole it from the library’s Restricted Section
B. She got a signed note from Professor Lockhart
C. She bought the recipe
21. Who was NOT one of the creators of the Marauder’s Map?
A. Peter Pettigrew
B. Severus Snape
C. Sirius Black
22. The three kinds of balls used in Quidditch are Bludgers, Snitches, and…
23. From what train platform does the Hogwarts Express leave?
A. 9 and 3/4
B. 10 and 1/2
24. What is the name of Argus Filch’s cat?
A. Mrs. Norris
B. Dr. Quick
25. How many Sickles are in a Galleon?
26. How many Great British pounds is a Galleon?
27. Who gives Harry Potter the Invisibility Cloak?
A. Albus Dumbledore
B. James Potter
C. Severus Snape
28. Who comes to pick up Harry to bring him to Hogwarts?
29. Who originally owned the Sorting Hat?
A. Lord Voldemort
B. Godric Gryffindor
C. James Potter
30. Which of these magical creatures can transform into a person’s worst fear?
31. Hermione’s parents are…
32. Which incantation is recited to summon a Patronus?
A. Expecto Patronum
B. Patronus Expectio
C. Expelliarmus Patronus
33. When does a Quidditch match end?
A. When the timer runs out
B. When a team reaches 1000 points
C. When a Seeker catches the Golden Snitch
34. Which Quidditch position does Harry play?
35. Who played Lord Voldemort the most times in the Harry Potter films?
A. Ralph Fiennes
B. Frank Dillane
C. Christian Coulson
Did you do well completing these 35 Harry Potter Quiz Questions and Answers, or were you Obliviated and forgot everything part of the Wizarding World? Perhaps you’re just a regular Muggle lost in the deep sea of the Internet. In that case, you can Apparate out of here to try out another trivia quiz from We Love Quizzes.