Quizzes can be a great way to have fun with your friends and family during gatherings, parties, or even lockdowns. There are many topics and themes with various difficulty levels and challenges. And an interesting idea to involve photos-related questions. We have rounded up a list of 41 trivia picture quiz questions and answers for you. Check it out and enjoy.
Free Picture Quiz Questions And Answers
1. This is the flag of which Scandinavian country?
2. This picture was taken during which historical period?
A. The World War I
B. The Great Depression
C. The World War II
3. What is the name of this world-known tourist destination in Italy?
A. Ponte Vecchio
B. Leaning Tower of Pisa
C. Milan Cathedral
4. What is the name of this sport?
5. From which country did this musical instrument originally come from?
6. What is the meaning of this symbol, which was designed in the 1950s?
7. This statue is the award for which prestigious and famous event?
A. The Grammy Award
B. The Pulitzer Prize
C. The Academy Awards, also known as the Oscars
8. In which city is this distinctive and famous building located?
A. Sydney, Australia
B. Auckland, New Zealand
C. Bali, Indonesia
9. What is the name of this gemstone?
10. What is the name of this traditional garment, which is the national dress of Japan?
A. Ao dai
11. What is the name of this legendary actor, musician, and singer?
A. Elvis Presley
B. Elton John
C. Eric Clapton
12. In which year did the British passenger liner Titanic sink in the North Atlantic Ocean, which made more than 1,500 people die?
13. This picture reminds you of which famous movie series?
A. Harry Potter
B. The Lord of the Rings
C. Indiana Jones
14. What is the name of this pastry, which is typically made of a layered yeast-leavened dough with butter?
15. What is the name of this coffee shop brand?
C. Stumptown Coffee Roasters
16. What is the name of this dog breed?
B. German Shepherd
C. Golden Retriever
17. What is the name of this fictional cat with no mouth and a red bow?
B. Hello Kitty
18. What is the name of this Pokemon?
19. What is the name of this extinct flightless bird, which was endemic to the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean?
20. Created around 130 to 100 BC, this ancient statue is believed to depict which Greek goddess?
21. What is the name of this automotive brand?
22. What is the name of the first U.S. President on the right of this picture?
A. George Washington
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Thomas Jefferson
23. Who is the author of the famous painting “Mona Lisa?
C. Leonardo Da Vinci
24. What is the name of this flower?
25. This monument with 2,711 concrete slabs in Berlin was a memorial to which group of people killed by the Nazi during World War II?
26. What is the occupation of this video game character?
A. A plumber
B. An electrician
C. A worker
27. What is the name of this religion, which is mainly popular in Asian countries?
28. What is the approximate value of this mathematical constant?
29. Which type of light bulbs are they?
A. Incandescent bulbs
B. Halogen bulbs
C. LED bulbs
30. This is the area view of which city in the United States?
A. Los Angeles
C. New York City
31. How high is the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates?
A. Around 830 metres
B. Around 960 metres
C. Around 1070 metres
32. What is the purpose of this structure?
A. To serve as a tourist attraction
B. To generate electricity
C. To show people the right direction
33. What is the name of this language?
34. These colourful eggs remind you of which important occasion?
35. What is the name of this female domestic sheep, which was the first mammal cloned using nuclear transfer?
36. What is the name of this cryptocurrency or decentralised digital currency, which was invented in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto?
37. What is the name of this architectural style?
38. What is the name of this movie’s character?
39. What is this popular cocktail?
40. This mask is widely associated with which hacker group?
A. Legion of Doom
41. Which type of nuts is this?
Do you enjoy these picture quiz questions and answers? We hope you’ve learned many interesting facts and knowledge. For more challenges, check out the following odd-one-out quiz.
Good collection of question. Provide us more. add some more pic
Great question collection
Kylie Madeline Tucker
I could not click and answer but it was fun
It’s really useful for us,so this I can attend my Gk exam. Good collection
More question pl because it is very amazing