Winter is coming! Santa Claus is coming to town! Are you ready for the best holiday season of the year with family gatherings, Christmas carol, warm meals, and special gifts? Check out these 30 trivia Santa Claus quiz questions and answers to enjoy the time with your family and friends.
Santa Claus Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Which of the following is NOT a typical feature of Santa Claus?
A. A jolly and white-bearded face
B. Wearing a white hat with red fur
C. Carrying a bag full of presents for kids
2. Today’s most common image of Santa Claus was first created in 1931 for the advertisements of which company?
C. General Electricc
3. Traditionally, which tread do people often leave out for reindeer of Santa Clause on Christmas Eve?
4. How many reindeer are said to pull Santa Claus’s sleigh through the sky to deliver presents to children?
5. Where does Santa Claus live with his wife during the year making toys for children?
A. South Pole
B. North Pole
C. Mount Everest
6. What does Santa Claus give to naughty children?
B. Rotten potatoes
C. Old clothes
7. How does Santa Claus leave presents for children on Christmas Eve?
A. He climbs through the window
B. He goes through the backyard’s door
C. He slides down the chimney
8. The popular image of Santa Clause is based on traditions related to which Christian saint?
A. Saint Nicholas
B. Saint Peter
C. Saint Dominic
9. Which of the following postcodes can you use to write to Santa Claus in Finland?
10. Christmas elves live with Santa Claus at the North Pole. Which of the following is NOT one of their main tasks?
A. To make the list of nice and naughty children
B. To take care of Santa Claus’s reindeer
C. To make the toys for children
11. Which of the following is the name of a Santa Claus’s reindeer?
12. What makes Rudolph different from other Santa Claus’s reindeer?
A. He is the oldest reindeer
B. He has a red nose
C. He can communicate with Santa Claus
13. Santa Claus is known by different names around the world. Which of the following is not one of his other names?
A. Kris Kringle
B. Saint Nick
C. Red Old Man
14. Which famous poem is mainly contributed to our conceptions of Santa Claus giving presents to children on Christmas Eve?
A. On the Morning of Christ
B. A Visit from St. Nicholas
C. Ring Out, Wild Bells
15. Which of the following movies tells the journey of a young boy to the North Pole to meet Santa Claus?
A. The Polar Express (2014)
B. The Grinch (2018)
C. Frozen (2013)
16. In 1958, a Danish clergyman named Reverend Paul Nedergaard attracted controversy when declaring Santa to be a “pagan …”
17. What is the typical sound when Santa Claus laughs?
A. Ha ha ha
B. Ho ho ho
C. He he he
18. According to the Guinness World Records, in which country was the largest gathering of Santa Clauses held with 18,112 people?
A. The United States
B. The United Kingdom
19. Which country granted citizenship for Santa Claus in 2008?
20. What do people leave for Santa Claus to eat on Christmas Eve?
A. Cookies and milk
B. Sausages and potatoes
C. Tea and bread
21. What do people hang over the fireplace for Santa Claus to stuff with presents?
A. A huge bag
B. A hat
C. A stocking
22. Complete the following lines in the popular Christmas song “Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town”: “He’s making a list. He’s checking it …”
23. The term Santa Claus comes from which language, meaning “Saint Nicholas”?
24. Frank Baum, the author of the popular book “The Wizard of Oz”, also wrote a book about Santa Claus. What is its name?
A. The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
B. The Night Before Christmas
C. A Christmas Carol
25. Which organisation tracks Santa Claus each year when he leaves the North Pole to deliver presents to children?
A. The National Aeronautics and Space (NASA)
B. The European Space Agency (ESA)
C. North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)
26. Santa Claus is known as Pere Noel in Belgium and which country?
A. The Netherlands
27. Which singer had the biggest hit of her career in 1953 called “Santa Baby”?
A. Eartha Kitt
B. Diana Ross
C. Brenda Lee
28. What is the colour of Santa Claus’s boots?
29. What does Santa Claus use to store the presents while delivering them to children?
A. A box
B. A sack
C. A suitcase
30. The last one on this list of Santa Claus quiz questions and answerS: When Santa Claus laughs, his big belly shakes like what?
A. A bow full of candy
B. A bow full of peanuts
C. A bow full of jelly
What do you think about these Santa Claus quiz questions and answers? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy Christmas time with your family. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following Christmas quiz.