Trivia is not just for adults – kids also love it. Indeed, it can be a great way to boost their memory and intelligence as well as test their knowledge. Whether it is about geography, computer game, culture, or books, your little ones can learn a lot and still have fun. Try the following kids general knowledge quiz questions and answers to keep their brain busy.
Kids General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers
1. What is the main component in the sun?
A. Helium and hydrogen gas
C. Liquid lava
2. Which explorer is known for the first person to make a journey around the world?
A. Captain Cook
B. Christopher Columbus
C. Ferdinand Magellan
3. Which of the following food contains the most protein?
C. Ice cream
4. What is chocolate mainly made from?
A. Durum wheat
B. Cocoa beans
C. Coffee beans
5. From which modern-day countries did the Vikings come?
B. Canada and America
C. Sweden, Denmark, and Norway
6. What do we call the highest part of the mountain?
A. A base
B. A peak
C. A plateau
7. Which group of animals do human beings and monkeys belong to?
8. How many books are there in the Harry Potter series?
9. Before the invention of trains, what was the fastest kind of transportation?
10. In which of the following places can we not hear sounds?
A. In the open air
B. In space
11. Which of the following is not the name of a swimming stroke?
12. Fill out the blank: Around 25 per cent of Earth’s land surface is covered by…
13. What would we find inside the body of an Egyptian mummy?
A. Internal organs
C. Linen and dry sawdust
14. Which colour absorbs nearly all of the light hitting it?
15. Who is the inventor of the telephone?
A. Alexander Graham Bell
B. Michael Faraday
C. Benjamin Franklin
16. What is the 10th letter of the English alphabet?
17. The Amazon rainforest is located in which continent?
B. South America
18. How many days are there in February 2020?
19. The sun sets in which direction?
20. What do we call a shape with 5 sides?
21. What are the three primary colours?
A. Blue, yellow, red
B. Black, white, grey
C. Orange, pink, purple
22. “The land of rising sun” is a nickname of which Asian country?
B. South Korea
23. Which of the following songs is a Christmas carol?
A. One More Night
B. Silent Night
C. Lonely Is the Night
24. What is the name of the cheerful snowman in “Frozen”?
25. Which fictional character has his nose growing longer every time he lies?
B. Peter Pan
26. Who lives in the Buckingham Palace in London?
A. The Prime Minister
B. The Queen
C. The President
27. Which of the following vegetables is often associated with Halloween?
B. Butternut squash
28. Where do Santa Claus and his reindeers live?
A. The Equator
B. The North Pole
C. The South Pole
29. Which of the following words is synonymous with the U.S. film industry?
B. Silicon Valley
30. Which kind of fish is Nemo in the animated film “Finding Nemo”?
A. A catfish
B. A dolphin
C. A clownfish
31. Which insect will a caterpillar turn into?
A. A bee
B. A butterfly
C. A dragonfly
32. Who is the author of “Romeo and Juliet”
A. William Shakespeare
B. Charles Dickens
C. Victor Hugo
33. Which superhero is able to climb up high-rise buildings and walls?
34. What makes objects fall when we drop them?
C. Air resistance
35. What is the most popular sport in the world?
36. What was the occupation of the following famous people: Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Claude Monet?
37. Which of the following landmarks is in the list of the New Seven Wonders of the World?
A. Eiffel Towel
B. Giza Pyramid
C. Christ the Redeemer
38. Which continent has the largest number of countries?
39. How many strings are there in a guitar?
40. The last one in this list of kids general knowledge quiz questions and answers: Which type of gas is considered to be the main cause of global warming over the past decades?
A. Carbon dioxide
Do your little ones have fun with these kids general knowledge quiz questions and answers? We hope they have learned a lot of things and enjoy their time. For more interesting facts and challenges for your little ones, check out the following trivia family quiz or this odd one out quiz.