Are you looking for something to have fun and enjoy your time? Then let’s take a look at the following 33 quiz questions and answers beginning with S.
Quiz Questions And Answers Beginning With S
1. What is the national sport of Japan in which two people compete with each other in a circular ring?
2. What is the largest hot desert in the world with an area of approximately 9,200,000 square kilometres?
A. Syrian Desert
B. Sonoran Desert
C. Sahara Desert
3. “The Black Cats” is the nickname of which English football club?
B. Swansea City
C. Sheffield United
4. Which of the following kinds of fish is able to look backwards and forwards at the same time?
5. Located in Northern California, what is the name of the world’s tech hub that is home to many high-tech companies, such as Apple, Meta, or Alphabet?
A. San Francisco Bay
B. Silicon Valley
C. San Jose Metropolitan
6. Which of the following countries has 3 capital cities for 3 different branches of government?
A. South Africa
7. What is the largest city and also the capital of Sweden?
8. What is the second-largest branch of Islam that is especially popular in Iran?
9. What is one of the most expensive spices in the world, which is characterised by its reddish colour?
10. In New Zealand, which animal outnumbers people by the ratio of 6 to 1?
11. Which German racing driver became the youngest World Champion in Formula One in 2010 when he was at the age of 23?
A. Stirling Moss
B. Sebastian Vettel
C. Sergio Pérez
12. In which of the following video games do you have to control a blue character to fight the mad scientist Doctor Eggman?
C. Sonic the Hedgehog
13. “Hips Don’t Lie”, “Whenever, Wherever”, and “Waka Waka” are the biggest hits of which famous singer?
B. Selena Gomez
C. Snoop Dogg
14. In the periodic table, Na is the chemical symbol of which element?
15. What is the name of the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea and also one of the 20 regions in Italy?
16. Which Brazilian style of dance is characterised by a rocking, swaying motion and rapid rhythmic steps from the dancers?
B. Swing dance
17. What is the name of the Roman gladiator and slave who led an uprising against Rome between 73 and 71 B.C.?
18. What is the name of the American satellite communications corporation and spacecraft manufacturer founded by Elon Musk in 2002?
19. Which of the following countries shares the borders with Libya, Egypt, Chad, and Eritrea?
C. Sierra Leone
20. The ceiling of which chapel in the Vatican was painted in fresco by Michelangelo from 1508 to 1512?
A. Sistine Chapel
C. St. Paul’s Chapel
21. Which food is typically served with jam during team time?
C. Swiss cheese
22. In 1988, which female tennis player became the first one to achieve the Golden Slam by winning the Olympic Gold Medal and all four Grand Slams in the same year?
A. Serena Williams
B. Simona Halep
C. Steffi Graf
23. Which of the following colours is often associated with Christian martyrs and the blood of Christ?
24. Which of the following terms refers to the fear of Halloween?
25. What is the nickname for Snorlax, a heavy and large Pokémon with a closed mouth and closed slit eyes?
A. Sleeping Pokémon
B. Sexy Pokémon
C. Screaming Pokémon
26. The first successful vaccine against which disease was developed by Edward Jenner in 1796?
27. What is the name of the dialect and accent mainly associated with Liverpool and Merseyside county?
28. What is the name of the colorless, lime and lemon-flavored soft drink manufactured by the Coca-Cola Company?
C. Sierra Mist
29. Based on Munich, Germany, which is the largest industrial manufacturing firm in Europe?
30. Which car brand has the logo of a green winged arrow with three features inside a circle?
31. Which dog breed has white, thick, double-layer coats like a cloud?
B. Siberian husky
C. Scottish terrier
32. What is the name of a 2012 movie about James Bond with the theme song of the same name performed by Adele?
A. Silver Linings Playbook
C. Saving Private Ryan
33. Who was the leader of the Soviet Union between 1922 and 1952?
What do you think about these quiz questions and answers beginning with H? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following quiz questions and answers starting with E.