Are you looking for something to have fun? Do you want to learn some interesting facts and improve your knowledge? Let’s take a look at the following 35 quiz questions and answers beginning with E.
Quiz Questions And Answers Beginning With E
1. Which of the following is in the Germanic language family, along with German, Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian?
2. Which of the following colours is a shade of green that is especially bright and light, with a faint bluish cast?
3. What is the world’s largest animal on land with a weight of up to 6,000 kg on average?
4. Which city is the capital of Scotland?
5. Pupil, iris, and cornea are components of which body part?
6. What is the name of the whole, immature soybeans with a green colour?
C. Earth nut
7. Which number is next to number sixteen if we move clockwise on a dartboard?
8. Which of the following is one of the three Baltic states, along with Latvia and Lithuania?
9. In which book of the Bible can you read the story about the birth of Moses?
10. In the series “Harry Potter”, which of the following spells is used to disarm the opponent?
11. Which of the following is a science fiction movie directed by Steven Spielberg in 1982?
A. Emily in Paris
B. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
C. East of Eden
12. Which of the following rappers has the real name as Marshall Bruce Mathers III?
13. First held in 1970, which annual event takes place on April 22 each year to demonstrate support for environmental protection?
A. Environment Day
B. Earth Day
C. Environmental Education Day
14. Which Christian holiday commemorates the first manifestation of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles?
B. Eden Day
15. Rome, the capital city of Italy, used to be called the … city.
16. In the periodic table, what is the chemical symbol for Einsteinium?
17. Which of the following is the nickname of the former Spanish football player, who played for Liverpool F.C. from 2007 to 2011?
A. El Paso
B. El Niño
C. El Hombre
18. Which British king ruled the United Kingdom only in 327 days from 20 January to 11 December 1936?
A. Edward V
B. Edward VII
C. Edward VIII
19. What is the name of the heaviest and largest type of sword used in fencing?
20. Which of the following terms refers to the fear of cats?
21. Which of the following companies is a low-cost airline group headquartered in the United Kingdom?
C. Eastern Airways
22. What is the name of the legendary sword that King Arthur draws from a stone?
23. How to say “excellent” in Spanish?
24. Which scientific term refers to all the living organisms and the physical environments in which they interact?
25. Which of the following is a multinational gas and oil corporation with one of the largest revenues in the world?
B. Exxon Mobil
26. The strength of which natural phenomenon is measured with the Richter scale?
27. Which actress played the role of an aspiring actress named Amelia in the 2016 movie “La La Land”?
A. Emma Watson
B. Emma Roberts
C. Emma Stone
28. What is the second-most populous country in Africa, after Nigeria?
29. Which word refers to a hole score of 2 strokes fewer than par in golf?
C. Even par
30. Which of the following acronyms refers to a music genre mostly made for festivals, raves, or nightclubs?
31. Which famous rock band released their popular hit called “The Final Countdown” in 1986?
C. Earth, Wind & Fire
32. Which of the following words denotes a state or feeling of intense happiness and excitement?
33. Which major river in Central Europe flows through Germany and the Czech Republic?
A. Elbe River
B. Eden River
C. Eider River
34. Which Greek mathematician is often referred to as the father of geometry?
35. What does the letter “e” in e-mail stand for?
What do you think about these quiz questions and answers beginning with E? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following quiz questions and answers starting with H and with C.