Are you looking for some challenges for your game night or just want to have some fun? Let’s take a look at the following 34 quiz questions and answers beginning with P to see how much you know.
Quiz Questions And Answers Beginning With P
1. You need to enter the PIN code when withdrawing money using a card in the ATM. What does the letter P in PIN stand for?
2. In which country can you visit Machu Picchu, the old Inca citadel?
3. Which fictional character is known for his long nose, which grows everything he lies?
C. Peter Pan
4. Which brain disorder causes uncontrollable or unintended movements, such as difficulty with coordination and balance, stiffness, and shaking?
A. Parkinson’s disease
5. In mathematics, what is the name of the constant that is approximately equal to 3.14?
6. Which of the following prefixes means ancient or older in English?
7. Which novel written by Jane Austen in 1813 follows the life of Elizabeth Bennet?
A. Pride and Prejudice
B. Pippi Longstocking
C. Peter Pan
8. Which of the following cities is the capital of the Czech Republic?
9. What is the name of the English songwriter and singer who gained worldwide fame as bassist and vocalist for the Beatles?
B. Pharrell Williams
C. Paul McCartney
10. The song “See You Again” by Charlie Puth and Wiz Khalifa was a tribute to which actor in the Fast & Furious series?
A. Paul Walker
B. Paul Rudd
C. Pedro Pascal
11. In the periodic table, which chemical element is represented by the letter “K”?
12. Which tropical fruit has a cylindrical shape with cactus-like leaves and a diamond pattern spine and skin?
A. Passion fruits
13. Which language is also known as Farsi and is widely spoken in Iran?
14. Which football legend has the real name at birth as Edson Arantes do Nascimento?
A. Paolo Maldini
B. Pavel Nedvěd
15. Which canal was first opened in 1914 to connect the Pacific and the Atlantic Ocean?
A. Panama Canal
B. Portugal Canal
C. Philippines Canal
16. Which of the following awards is presented annually to honour great architects?
A. Prince Philip Medal
B. Pritzker Architecture Prize
C. Pitrè Prize
17. Which animal is often used as a symbol of peace?
18. Which written abbreviation is used when you have signed a document for another one who is not available to sign it?
19. Which term refers to the smallest unit of a graphic or digital image that can be displayed on a digital display device?
20. Rockhopper, Macaroni, and Emperor are species of which bird?
21. Which kingdom is considered the legal predecessor of the modern-day Germany?
A. Prussia Kingdom
B. Ptolemaic Kingdom
C. Pagan Kingdom
22. First introduced in 2016, which video game allows players to capture and train virtual creatures?
B. Plants and Zombies
C. Pokémon Go
23. Who was the husband of Queen Elizabeth II?
A. Prince Harry
B. Prince Philip
C. Prince George
24. What is the first name of Picasso, one of the most influential artists of the 20th century?
25. Which of the following is a high-fashion brand from Italy?
26. Which word has been widely used by the LGBTQIA+ community to define many different aspects of the movements?
27. What is the lowest-value piece on a chessboard?
28. Which role is ranked between deacons and bishops in the Roman Catholic Church?
29. Which of the following is the name of a Turkish low-cost airline based in Istanbul, Turkey?
A. Pegasus Airlines
B. PSA Airlines
C. Pan Pacific Airlines
30. What is your zodiac sign if you were born between February 19 to March 20?
31. The Boxter is a car model designed by which automotive brand?
32. 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, and 19 are the first seven … numbers.
33. What is the official currency in Argentina?
34. Which fruit is named after a Latin word that means “seeded apple”?
What do you think about these quiz questions and answers beginning with P? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following trivia quiz questions and answers beginning with S.