Just like Star Wars, Star Trek is an awesome sci-fi TV series for those who love space exploration. No matter if you are an avid fan or want to impress your friends, the following 41 trivia Star Trek quiz questions and answers will blow your mind. Now let’s try!
Star Trek Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which type of alien species is the father of Spock?
2. What is the name of Khan’s ship?
A. Regula I
B. SS Botany Bay
C. IKS Gorkon
3. What is the Bat’leth?
A. A Klingon traditional sword of honour
B. A Klingon insult
C. A reproductive cycle’s part of Vulcans
4. What is the ritual that every Vulcan has to experience to prove themselves removed of all emotion?
C. Kobiyashi Maru
5. Which of the following people hasn’t been an artificial or cybernetic being at some point in their lives?
A. Dr. Leonard McCoy
C. Captain Jean-Luc Picard
6. If someone asks to be “beamed up” in Star Trek, which equipment will be used for this?
7. Where could we find Lieutenant Commander Scott on a pub crawl?
8. In “Deep Space Nine”, which planet is mentioned to be occupied by Cardassians?
A. Betelgeuse II
9. How many episodes are there in the first Star Trek season?
10. How does James Doohan lose his middle finger?
A. Cut by knife
B. World War 2
C. An accident on the farm
11. Why did Paramount make an attempt to offload the Star Trek series?
A. It lost money
B. The series was too controversial
C. The director couldn’t continue his work
12. Which character is the first to be on the receiving end of the Spock nerve pinch?
A. Pavel Chekov
B. James Kirk
C. Leonard McCoy
13. Which brand of beer do Gillian and Captain Kirk drink in the pizza parlour in “The Voyage Home”?
C. Miller Lite
14. Dr. Sally Ride, who was the first female astronaut, was employed to NASA by which Star Trek actor or actress?
A. Nichelle Nichols
B. DeForest Kelley
C. William Shatner
15. Which gives Commander Deanna Troi her unique capability over full-blooded humans?
A. Unusual strength
B. Sensing emotions
16. Who is the USS Kelvin’s Captain?
A. Richard Robau
B. Mackenzie Calhoun
C. Rachael Garrett
17. Which kind of species is Keenser?
18. How many seasons are there in the Star Trek series?
19. Which Star Trek season showed the first interracial kiss on TV?
A. The Original Series
B. The Next
20. Who is the first female captain who stars in her own Star Trek series?
A. Kathryn Janeway
B. Jadzia Dax
C. Beverly Crusher
21. In “The Voyage Home”, in which decade did the crew go back to rescue whales?
22. What is the ancient process used by the Vulcans to restore the consciousness of the Spock?
23. Which animals keep interrupting the filming during the first pilot?
24. What is the Planet of Galactic Peace called in the Neutral Zone?
A. Kaldra IV
B. Altair VI
C. Nimbus III
25. In which century does the Star Trek’s story take place?
A. 22nd century
B. 23rd century
C. 24th century
26. When Cochrane broke his warp barrier, the music of which classic rock band was playing?
A. The Beatles
B. The Rolling Stones
27. The character Pavel Chekov in Star Trek is based on which singer?
A. Davy Jones
B. Bob Dylan
C. Bobby Darin
28. Where is V’Ger discovered when she sends back the Ilia Probe to the Enterprise?
A. In the sonic shower
C. The ready room of Kirk
29. How does Roddenberry want to adjust the original U.S.S. Enterprise?
A. Fly upside down
B. Engines shooting large flames
C. Install at least 6 engines
30. What did Gene Roddenberry do before creating “Star Trek?”
A. A cop
B. A lawyer
C. An engineer
31. The live-long-and-prosper hand gesture of Spock is created based on which religion?
32. When Mister Saavik try to rescue Kobayashi Maru in the neutral zone, where was he?
A. Section 10 – Gamma Hydra
B. Section 5 – Beta Delta
C. Section Epsilon – Altair VI
33. What is the item around the waist of Captain Kirk?
C. Perscan device
34. Which character is initially supposed to kiss Uhura rather than Kirk?
35. In Star Trek, blue shirts indicate crew members of which team?
36. Who invents the Klingon language?
A. James Doohan
B. Leonard Nimoy
C. George Takei
37. In which year did Star Trek: The Original Series debut in the United States?
38. What is the name of the interstellar organisation of many planetary sovereignties, including Vulcan and Earth?
A. Interstellar Association of Planets
B. United Federation of Planets
C. Solar Organisation of Planets
39. Which of the following words is used for fans of Star Trek?
40. What is the name of the first original Star Trek novel?
A. Star Trek Adventures
B. Mission to Horatius
C. Strange New World
41. How many parts were there in Star Trek: The Next Generation?