“Doctor Who”, the much-loved British TV show, has been exciting science-fiction fans for more than a half of century. If you have been following the whole journey of the Doctor, then the following 43 trivial Doctor Who quiz questions and answers can be a great opportunity to see how much you know about the series.
Doctor Who Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which alias does the Doctor often use on Earth when he goes undercover as a human?
A. John Smith
B. John Brown
C. John Miller
2. The Doctor Who series was originally aired on which television network?
3. The new series of Doctor Who was first air in …
4. Which actor stars the Seventh Doctor in Doctor Who?
A. Sylvester McCoy
B. Paul McGann
C. Christopher Eccleston
5. TARDIS is a spacecraft and time machine in “Doctor Who”, what does it stand for?
A. Time and Realistic Dimension in Space
B. Time and Relative Dimension in Space
C. Time and Realistic Direction in Space
6. How old is actually the Doctor?
A. More than 500 years old
B. More than 1000 years old
C. More than 2000 years old
7. What does the outside of a TARDIS look like?
A. A phone booth
B. A car
C. A cardboard box
8. Where does the Doctor come from?
9. What is the most important tool of the Doctor?
10. Which network first aired the new Doctor Who series in the United States?
11. Doctor Who was broadcast in colour first in which year?
12. Which actor was in the role of the first Doctor?
A. Jon Pertwee
B. Patrick Troughton
C. William Hartnell
13. Which Doctor saves Peri – his friend – by sacrificing himself?
A. Fifth Doctor
B. Sixth Doctor
C. Seventh Doctor
14. The Doctor belongs to which race?
A. Time Lord
B. Gate Keeper
C. System Lord
15. Who is the creator of the Doctor Who series?
A. Terry Nation
B. John Nathan-Turner
C. Sydney Newman
16. The first Doctor regenerates in which episode of the series?
A. The Tenth Planet
B. The Tenth Day
C. The Tenth Moment
17. What is the Dalek?
A. A robot
B. A computer
C. A mutant being
18. What is the runtime of each Doctor Who episode?
A. 20 minutes
B. 25 minutes
C. 30 minutes
19. Which character in Doctor Who series is a rival of the Time Lord?
A. The Postman
B. The Master
C. The Governor
20. Which actor was in the role of the Seventh Doctor?
A. Sylvester McCoy
B. Colin Baker
C. Peter Davison
21. Which enemy of the Doctor comes from the planet Skaro?
22. Which villain in Doctor Who was actually a friend of the Doctor in his childhood?
B. The Silence
C. The Master
23. Which villain in Doctor Who hails from Mondas?
24. Which Doctor is the episode “Blink,” voted by fans as the best episode of all time?
A. Ninth Doctor
B. Tenth Doctor
C. Eleventh Doctor
25. In the episode “The Gunfighters”, the first Doctor encounters which legendary hero of the Wild West?
A. Wild Bill Hickok
B. Annie Oakley
C. Wyatt Earp
26. The episode “The Unicorn and the Wasp” is about which famous writer?
A. William Shakespeare
B. Agatha Christie
C. Robert Frost
27. The episode “City of Death” is about which well-known painting?
A. Mona Lisa
B. The Last Supper
C. Impression, Sunrise
28. Which reptilian villains in Doctor Who escape Earth in an ark?
29. What is the favourite word of the Daleks?
30. What is The Silence?
A. An alien race
B. A religious order
C. A pact between the Daleks and the Doctor
31. What is Dorothy Gale McShane also called?
32. Who is the chief of the Dalek?
33. Which nickname does the Doctor give to the Dalek?
34. The Doctor role was starred by how many actors throughout the original series?
35. Which British boy band played a cameo role in the Doctor Who series?
A. The Who
B. The Beatles
C. The Rolling Stones
36. Which actor appears in the most episodes as the Doctor?
A. William Hartnell
B. Jon Pertwee
C. Tom Baker
37. “Doctor Who” inspired a TV film with the same name which was broadcast in which year?
38. Which of the following characters isn’t a companion of the first Doctor?
A. Ian Chesterton
B. Jamie McCrimmon
C. Barbara Wright
39. When was the first episode of Doctor Who appear?
40. Who became the first woman to play the role of the Doctor in 2017?
A. Helen Mirren
B. Judi Dench
C. Jodie Whittaker
41. What is the name of the robot dog in Doctor Who?
42. From 2005, Doctor Who has been produced in which British city?
43. Which Guinness World Record is given to Doctor Who?
A. The TV show with the most number of episodes
B. The longest-running sci-fi TV show
C. The TV show with the largest number of characters
We’re sure that every true fan of the series will answer these Doctor Who quiz questions and answers easily. If you still want to challenge yourself, then the following quiz on soccer is worth trying.