Human beings have long been looking to the sky for direction in their lives. Many major cultures around the world even attached great significance to celestial observations. From relationship and work to science and mystery, check out the following trivia zodiac quiz questions and answers to know more about their meanings.
Zodiac Quiz Questions and Answers
1. How many signs are there in the zodiac?
2. What does the meaning of the word “zodiac” in Ancient Greek?
A. Circle of animals
B. Circle of stars
C. Circle of life
3. What is the first astrological sign in the zodiac?
4. What is actually the zodiac?
A. A group of planets in the galaxy
B. A series of stars close to the Earth
C. An area of the sky extending the ecliptic
5. Which would be your zodiac sign if you were born on December 24?
6. Which of the following zodiac signs is represented by twins?
7. Based on what can a daily horoscope predict the future of an individual?
A. The colour of the planets and stars
B. The position of the planets and stars
C. The shape of the planets and stars
8. People with which zodiac sign typically have debates and are brave?
9. Which of the following is not the name of a zodiac sign?
10. How many zodiac signs are represented by animals?
11. How many degrees of celestial longitude does each zodiac sign span?
A. 15 degrees
B. 30 degrees
C. 45 degrees
12. Which of the following does not belong to the four classical elements that balance the zodiac?
13. Which were originally used in naming zodiac signs?
A. Planets in the solar system
14. The term “horoscope” means “One who observes …” in Greek. Which word is correct for the blank?
A. The hour
B. The sky
C. The star
15. Aries, Sagittarius, and Leo are three zodiac signs in which triplicity?
16. Why is the Aries represented by a ram or sheep?
A. Because the star looks like a sheep
B. The symbol is based on a flying ram in Greek Mythology
C. Because rams carry the features shown by this sign
17. Which birthstone is mostly associated with Aries?
18. Which of the following is the symbol of the zodiac sign Sagittarius?
A. A warrior
B. A maiden
C. An archer
19. The former US President Barack Obama was born on August 4. What is his zodiac sign?
20. What is the symbol of Taurus, the second zodiac sign?
A. A bear
B. A bull
C. A horse
21. Why did NASA name the 1961 human spaceflight program “Project Gemini”? (Hint: this zodiac sign is represented by twins)
A. Because the spacecraft would carry two astronauts
B. Because twin scientists were in charge of the program
C. Because there were two spacecraft in the project
22. An upside-down of which alphabet letter would you see when looking up the sky to find the Cancer Constellation?
23. Which of the following facts is true about the zodiac sign Libra?
A. It is the sixth zodiac sign
B. It is the only sign represented by an inanimate or not alive object
C. The sun transits this sign between January and February
24. Which is the opposite sign of Aquarius?
25. Greek mythology associates the zodiac sign Sagittarius with which legendary creature?
26. According to Greek Mythology, the two fish symbolising the sign Pisces represent Aphrodite and which god?
27. In Hindu astrology, the zodiac sign Capricorn is replaced by Makara, which is represented by which animal?
28. Which of the following is not a modality of the four elements in the zodiac?
29. Which of the following zodiac trio is ruled by the water element?
A. Capricorn, Virgo, and Taurus
B. Pisces, Scorpio, and Cancer
C. Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini
30. In some cases, a few astrologers also use the thirteen zodiac sign. What is it?
31. What is the symbol of the Ophiuchus, which is sometimes referred to as the thirteenth zodiac sign?
A. A sword
B. An eagle
C. A serpent-bearer
32. Which of the following are known for ruling each sign in the zodiac?
33. What do we call a planet in a zodiac sign with a similar nature that it doesn’t rule?
34. What does it mean when two zodiac signs are opposite?
A. They belong to the opposite groups
B. They have the qualities that the other lacks
C. They originate from opposite stars
35. Which of the following zodiac signs is ruled by Saturn?
How do you think about these zodiac quiz questions and answers? We hope you have a lot of fun and learn many interesting facts. For more challenges, check out the following trivia money quiz.