As April is approaching, the cold is fading away and days are getting longer. The sky also become clearer and flowers start to blood. To enjoy the beautiful nature and weather, let’s check out these 33 April quiz questions and answers.
April Quiz Questions And Answers
1. The April Fools’ Day on April 1st every year is an official city holiday in which city?
A. Basel, Switzerland
B. Odessa, Ukraine
C. Sevilla, Spain
2. The month of April is believed to be named after which Greek goddess?
3. Which politician became the first Prime Minister of Britain on April 3rd, 1721?
A. Sir Robert Walpole
B. Spencer Compton
C. Henry Pelham
4. What is the birthstone for April?
B. Blue Topaz
5. Along with the sweet pea, which flower is a symbol of April?
6. Which are the two possible signs of the zodiac for those people who are born in April?
A. Capricorn and Aquarius
B. Aries and Taurus
C. Gemini and Leo
7. Which American activist was assassinated on April 4th, 1968?
A. Martin Luther King Jr.
B. Malcolm X.
C. Helen Keller
8. Which of the following famous people was NOT born in April?
A. Emma Watson
B. Queen Elizabeth II
9. How many days are there in April?
10. Which of the following is a song about the month of April by Frank Sinatra?
A. April In Paris
B. April In London
C. April in New York
11. What is the season in the southern hemisphere of the world during April?
12. In which European country do people celebrate King’s Day on April 27th every year?
B. The Netherlands
13. Which Christian festival typically takes place in April?
14. The major league of which sports starts every April in the United States?
15. The arrival of which bird in April is a common signal that spring has come?
C. Blue jay
16. Which major marathon race is held annually in April?
A. Tokyo Marathon
B. Boston Marathon
C. Berlin Marathon
17. On April 28th, 1770, James Cook became the first European explorer to arrive in which country?
B. New Zealand
C. Papua New Guinea
18. April 2 is the World Awareness Day of which mental condition?
B. Borderline Personality Disorder
19. Which popular board game is celebrated on April 13?
B. Candy Land
20. On which day of April did the Titanic ship hit the iceberg?
21. Which fast food company opened its first restaurant on April 15th, 1955?
22. First organised in 1970, which annual event takes place on April 22 to raise people’s awareness of environmental problems?
A. Earth Day
B. Earth Hour
C. World Environment Day
23. Complete the first line in the poem “The Waste Land” by T. S. Eliot, “April is the … month.”
24. Which international organisation was founded on April 7, 1948?
A. World Trade Organisation
B. World Meteorological Organisation
C. World Health Organisation
25. On April 18th, 1906, which city was hit by a devastating earthquake that killed more than 3,000 people?
A. San Francisco
26. 23 April is the feast day of which Christian saint?
A. Saint George
B. Saint Joseph
C. Saint Peter
27. Which English writer died on April 23rd, 1616?
A. Jane Austen
B. Emily Bronte
C. William Shakespeare
28. Which space mission was launched on April 11, 1970, and returned to Earth only after 5 days due to a technical problem?
A. Sputnik I
B. Voyager 1
C. Apollo 13
29. Which historical event involved the United Kingdom took place on April 2nd, 1982?
A. The United Kingdom joined NATO
B. War broke out with Argentina over the Falkland Islands
C. King George VI passed away
30. In April 1970, the advertisements of which products were banned in the United States?
31. In which country does the fiscal year for most companies begin on the first day of April?
A. South Korea
32. How many nations in the European Union accepted the Euro as their official currency in April 1999?
33. On April 26th, 1986, which nuclear plant was exploded, leading to the evacuation of everyone within a 300-mile radius?
What do you think about these May quiz questions and answers? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following Easter quiz, or this June trivia quiz.