Disney characters have been a huge part of our lives and almost everyone all across the globe loves them. There are so many young girls who want to be Disney Princess when they grow up or want to have a fairytale love stories as what they show in these Disney movies. These Disney stories and their characters have made us laugh and been a great source of entertainment. We have all grown up watching and reading the Disney stories.
We have all loved them and adored them; we feel that our childhood was just filled with the lovely stories of the Disney character, whether it is Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping beauty or the evils stepmothers of our Disney princess or the demons. We feel that we know them all completely, we thought of just testing your Disney knowledge a little, by giving this Disney quiz questions and answers. Try to answer these 27 questions so you can test how much you are connected to the Disney world and how well you know your Disney characters.
These are multiple choice questions that we have laid down for you, answer the questions and check how well you are still connected to the Disney characters. These questions have picked out for all the Disney fans all across the world so the fans check their Disney knowledge, let’s check how many questions you got right. We have also prepared a printable version of our trivia quiz that you can download for free.
Disney Trivia Quiz Questions And Answers
1. In the Disney story the ‘The Little Mermaid’ which of the following is not Triton’s daughter?
2. What one of the follow is the correct famous dialogue of the evil queen from Snow White?
A. Mirror mirror on the wall who’s the fairest of them all?
B. Mirror mirror on the wall who’s the fairest one of all?
C. Mirror mirror on the wall who’s fairest out of all?
D. Mirror mirror on the wall who’s fairest of them all?
3. In the movie ‘Tangled’, the character Flynn Rider’s wanted dead or alive as per the most wanted poster because, he is a
4. What had Cinderella left behind at the ball?
B. Glass shoe
5. What was the name of Maleficient’s pet raven, in Sleeping Beauty?
6. Which side of Scar’s face has scar in Lion king?
7. How many brothers did the character Hans have in Frozen?
8. What had the fairy armed the prince with to fight the Malificient, in Sleeping Beauty?
A. Sword of destiny and Shield of Bravery
B. The sword of truth and Shield of Virtue
C. The sword of destiny and Shield of Virtue
D. The sword of truth and Shield of Bravery
9. What do Aladdin and Abu give the reluctant kids to eat in Aladdin?
10. In the Disney story the Princess and the Frog, which fictional country does the prince Naveen come from?
11. On whose shoulder does Dopey stand, to be able to dance with Snow White, on the ‘The Silly Song’
12. Which hand did the Captain Hook from Peter Pan lose to the crocodile?
13. What else was the White Rabbit holding apart from the pocket watch in ‘Alice in Wonderland’?
A. An Umbrella
B. A hat
C. A cane
D. All the above
14. For how many years did the Genie in Aladdin say, he got trapped in the lamp?
A. 100 years
B. 10,000 years
C. 1000 years
D. 500 years
15. How many eggs did Gaston say he ate, so as to stay roughly the size of barge in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
A. Four dozen
B. Five dozen
C. Nine dozen
D. Seven dozen
16. What was the name of Merlyn’s pet owl, in the Disney story The Sword in the Stone?
17. What name did Ursula, use when she became a human in ‘The Little Mermaid’?
18. What happens to Wendy in Peter Pan, after she wakes up?
A. She finds that Peter Pan is chasing his shadow in the room.
B. She finds that Peter Pan is trying to attach his shadow with the soap.
C. She finds that Peter Pan is making an effort to calm Tinkerbell.
D. She finds that Tinkerbell and Peter Pan are looking through Wendy’s stuff.
19. How many puppies did Perdita give birth to in the Disney story ‘101 Dalmatians’?
20. How many kids does Gaston tell Belle that they would have together in the ‘Beauty and the Beast’?
A. Five or Four
B. Six or Seven
C. Two or Three
D. A dozen kids
21. On which side of the head did Anna get her platinum blonde streak?
22. Why did Elsa stay with her mother’s people in Frozen 2?
A. To protect the Enchanted Forest
B. To hide from the crowds
C. To sing her favorite songs
23. Where does Mary Poppins come from?
A. From the ocean
B. From the sky
C. From the forest
24. Who is the leader of the basic emotions in the 2015 animated movie “Inside Out”?
25. Which actress played the role of Belle in the 2017 movie “Beauty and the Beast”?
A. Emma Watson
B. Emma Roberts
C. Emma Stone
26. The first Disneyland was opened in which U.S. state in 1955?
C. New York
27. What species of fish is Nemo?
B. Betta fish
C. Molly fish
So what do you think? Have you managed to answer most of the questions correctly? If not and/or you want to try something else, please have a look at this The Simpsons trivia quiz.
Some of the answers for Triton’s daughters are incorrect.
Question 2 – The Answer is wrong i have done some research on the internet over this
there all right