The relationship between a child and a father is one of the loving and purest ones. No matter what we do, our dads always love and protect us unconditionally. Check out the following 30 trivia Father’s Day quiz questions and answers to celebrate this special occasion.
Father’s Day Quiz Questions And Answers
1. When is Father’s Day celebrated in the United Kingdom and the United States?
A. The third Monday of April
B. The third Thursday of November
C. The third Sunday of June
2. Which of the following is not considered to be one of the Founding Fathers of the United States?
A. John Adams
B. Thomas Edison
C. Thomas Jefferson
3. When do people in Thailand celebrate Father’s Day?
A. Thai New Year
B. The birthday of the last king
C. The first day of every month
4. What is Father’s Day in Germany often known as?
A. Men’s Day
B. Dad’s Week
C. Papa Hour
5. Most people think of Father’s Day as a modern celebration, but it actually dates back to which historical time period?
A. The Middle Ages
B. The Renaissance
C. The Enlightenment
6. Which group of people first celebrated Father’s Day in the Middle Ages?
A. The Romans
B. The Vikings
C. Catholic Europeans
7. In the 2006 drama movie “The Pursuit of Happyness”, what does the father, featuring Will Smith, do for a living?
A. A salesman
B. A doctor
C. A truck driver
8. In 1910, which is the first U.S State to host a citywide celebration of Father’s Day in the modern era?
B. North Carolina
C. West Virginia
9. Whose father was an illiterate father and died before he was born?
A. William Shakespeare
B. Napoleon Bonaparte
C. Isaac Newton
10. Which Canadian prime minister has a father who also served as prime minister?
A. Stephen Harper
B. Justin Trudeau
C. Paul Martin
11. What is the name of Simba’s father in the 1994 animated movie “The Lion King”
12. Harper, Cruz, Rome, and Brooklyn are children of which famous football player?
A. Steven Gerrard
B. Harry Kane
C. David Beckham
13. According to the Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei, what is the father of invention?
14. Mahatma Gandhi is known as the father of which country?
C. Sri Lanka
15. Which U.S President signed a bill to make Father’s Day become a national holiday?
A. Richard Nixon
B. John F. Kennedy
C. George W. Bush
16. According to a tradition on Father’s Day in Germany, a group of fathers typically does a hiking tour and pull a wagon filled with what?
B. Wine or beer
17. Father’s Day in Italy is celebrated on the day of which Saint?
A. Saint Nicolai
B. Saint Joseph
C. Saint George
18. Which country in the European Union became the last nation to celebrate the official Father’s Day 2012?
B. Czech Republic
19. Which follower is generally considered to represent Father’s Day?
20. Which famous fictional character was created by the English author A. A. Milne as a gift to his son?
A. Peter Pan
C. Donald Duck
21. Which inventor developed the drinking water fountain in 1912 as a tribute to his father, who died of typhoid fever caused by contaminated water?
A. Garrett Morgan
B. Alexander Graham Bell
C. Halsey W. Taylor
22. Which of the following species has the males get pregnant and give birth to its young?
B. Smoking jacket fish
23. Who is the father of Prince Harry and Prince William?
A. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
B. Charles, Prince of Wales
C. Prince Andrew, Duke of York
24. In spite of his busy schedule, former U.S President Barack Obama vowed to have dinner at home with this family how many nights a week?
25. When the professional golfer Rory Mcllroy won The Open in 2004, how did his father earn £50,000?
A. He auctioned off his old golf clubs
B. He had placed a bet on the win when Rory was 15 years old
C. He was the caddie of Rory and entitled to 20 per cent of any winning money
26. What was Prince Philip was doing when his first son was born?
A. Having a meeting
B. Playing squash
C. Watching a horse race
27. Which fictional character in Star Wars said: “No, I am your father”?
A. Darth Vader
B. Han Solo
C. Luke Skywalker
28. In Greek mythology, who is the father of the divine hero Heracles?
29. Which of the following words mean “father” in Latin?
30. How is the paternity leave that a dad may have when his partner gives birth in the United Kingdom?
A. 1 to 2 weeks
B. 1 to 2 months
C. Up to 6 months
How do you find about these Father’s Day quiz questions and answers? We hope you have learned some interesting facts about this special day and love your beloved daddy more. For more challenges, check out the following trivia Valentine’s day quiz.