Are you good at guessing? Check out these 30 initials quiz questions and answers to challenge yourself. The rule is simple. Each question comes with a clue and the initial letters of a name. Your job is to figure out which person, object, location, or similar things are mentioned.
Initials Quiz Questions And Answers
1. BR: This is probably the most famous song by the legendary rock band Queen, starting with “Is this the real life?”
2. HP: This is a series of 7 fantasy novels about the lives of a young wizard and his friends.
3. TUKOGBANI: This is the full name of a country in north-western Europe reigned by a queen since 1952.
4. HIMYM: This is a 9-season American sitcom about the life of Ted Mosby and his friends in New York City.
5. WEF: This is an international NGO based in Switzerland. Founded in 1971, it is mostly known for an annual meeting in a mountain resort called Davos.
6. MC: This French chemist and physicist was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize and also the only woman to win the Nobel Prize two times in 1903 and 1911.
7. WOTR: This is the name of a historical event that took place from 1455 to 1485 between the two powerful houses of Lancaster and York.
8. LV: This is the name of a French luxury goods company and fashion house founded in 1854.
9. TM: This ivory-white marble mausoleum is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It was built by an emperor to house the tomb of his favourite wife.
10. AA: Given annually since 1929, this is often regarded as one of the most prestigious and significant awards in the film industry.
11. WP: This is a competitive team sport played in the water between 2 teams of 7 players each. It can be best described as a combination of wrestling, rugby, ice hockey, basketball, football, and swimming.
12. AB: This is a popular video game developed by Rovio Entertainment. The goal is to destroy all the pigs on a playing field with a slingshot.
13. SOTB: This is the name of an alcoholic cocktail that contains cranberry juice, orange juice, peach schnapps, and vodka.
14. I: This is a chemical element with the atomic number 53. It is an essential mineral nutrient needed for the synthesis of thyroid hormones.
15. FYI: This is a common abbreviation often used in instant messaging or emails to indicate a message that receivers may be interested in, but do not have to perform any action.
16. JHU: Founded in 1876, this is a private research university based in Maryland, the United States. It is best known to the general public for its hospital and professional schools of public health and medicine.
17. P: This is probably the most recognisable and well-known Pokemon, which is mouse-like, chubby, small with yellow fur, long ears tipped with black, and two round red pouches on the cheeks for storing electricity.
18. MF: This is the name of a free web browser. Its logo features an orange fox curled around a purple globe.
19. PTSD: This is a mental health condition often developed as a response to those who have experienced traumatic events, such as torture, war events, natural disasters, sexual or physical assault, or serious accidents.
20. LR: This is one of the most popular dog breeds in the world that originated in Newfoundland. They are characterised by a medium size, otter-like tail, dense and short coat, as well as friendly and outgoing temperament.
21. RM: This is a professional football club founded in 1902. It was recognised as the FIFA Club of the 20th Century in 2000.
22. GF: This is a Christian holiday that commemorates the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ at Calvary.
23. BS: This is a type of leaf veggie belonging to the cabbage family. The name itself contains the name of a European capital city where it has long been very popular.
24. PL: This is a natural phenomenon that can be often seen around the Antarctic and Arctic. It is characterised by dynamic patterns of brilliant lights appearing as spirals, rays, or curtains on the whole sky.
25. IHAD: This is the name of a public speech delivered by the civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. on August 28, 1863, to call for more rights and ending racism in the US.
26. TSN: This is an oil-on-canvas painting created by the Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh. It describes the view of his asylum room before sunrise, along with an imaginary village.
27. TOR: This is a scientific theory developed by the physicist Albert Einstein. It applies to the astrophysical and cosmological fields, including astronomy.
28. SV: This is a region in Northern California where thousands of startup companies and the world’s largest high-tech corporations headquarter, such as Apple, Visa, Facebook, Google, and more.
29. TOT: Children in costumes often travel from house to house and say this phrase on Halloween to ask for candy.
30. IPO: This term refers to the first sale of company stock to the public
What do you think about these trivia initials quiz questions and answers? We hope you had a lot of fun with your friends and family. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following acronym quiz, DiY quiz, or this quiz about Black Friday.