Ford is an iconic car brand that was one of the first pioneers in the modern automobile market. With tremendous imagination and innovation, the company is credited with bringing vehicle production to higher levels never seen, or even imagined, before. So, are you a car enthusiast or Ford expert? Start these 45 trivia Ford quiz questions and answers to see.
Ford Quiz Questions and Answers
1. The Ford Model T was manufactured in how many colour options?
2. Henry Ford was considered to be the first man to build cars for mass production in which year?
3. Who was the founder of Ford Motor Company?
A. Michael Ford
B. Tom Ford
C. Henry Ford
4. What is the name of the first car model designed by Henry Ford?
B. Model F
C. Henry X
5. In which year was the iconic Ford Mustang introduced to the public?
6. The headquarter of Ford is located in which U.S. state?
7. In which year was Ford Motor Company incorporated?
8. What is the name of the luxury car brand owned by Ford?
9. What was the most special feature of the Ford Model A?
A. The first car with safety brakes
B. The first car with seatbelts
C. The first car with safety glasses in the windshield
10. Which of the following Ford models was manufactured for the most years?
A. Ford Mustang
B. Ford Taurus
C. Ford F-Series
11. Which of the following Ford models has the fastest time from 0 to 60?
A. Ford F-150 Lightning
B. Ford Focus ST
C. Ford Taurus SHO
12. Which of the following models is not owned by Ford?
13. The production of the full-size Ford Bronco was stopped in which year?
14. The Ford GT40 has won the Le Mans 24 Hours how many times?
15. What was the nickname of Ford Model T, a creation of the company founder in 1908?
A. Tin Lizzie
B. Thin Air
C. Speedy Guy
16. A Ford Escort was given to Lady Diana from Prince Charles as an engagement present. What was its registration?
A. X reg
B. Y reg
C. W reg
17. The Ford Sierra, a replacement for the Ford Cortina, was introduced in which year?
18. From 2003 to 2006, how many Ford GT units were manufactured in total?
19. Which of the following is a Ford slogan?
A. Inspiration comes standard
B. Built Ford tough
C. Driven by everyone
20. Which of the following Ford models was not available for sales during the 90s?
A. Ford Escort
B. Ford Tempo
C. Ford Five Hundred
21. Which of the following people was among the main designers of the Ford Boss 302 Mustang?
A. Larry Shinoda
B. Daniel Walker
C. George Arnold
22. Which long-running sports model was launched in 1955 as the first Ford car with two seats?
A. Ford Falcon
B. Ford Thunderbird
C. Ford Mustang
23. This Ford model is often considered to be among the most infamous failures in the automotive history. It only lasted 3 years and caused a noticeable financial loss. What was its name?
A. Ford Nova
B. Ford Edsel
C. Ford Corvair
24. Which famous SUV by Ford was manufactured from 1966 to 1996 and known as a “multi-purpose car”?
A. Ford Bronco
B. Ford Econoline
C. Ford Ranchero
25. The Ford Fairlane 500 Skyliner, manufactured between 1957 and 1959, was designed with which uncommon feature that made many people curious?
B. Gullwing doors
C. Retractable hardtop
26. In which year was the Ford Fiesta introduced to the European market?
27. The Ford Focus RS model features which form of drive?
28. The Ford Focus is manufactured in how many generations?
29. Henry Ford opened the first car factory in 1899 in which U.S. city?
30. The name Mustang was based on which thing?
A. A guitar
B. A fighter plane
C. A building
31. The first vehicles built for the Australian market was manufactured in which city?
32. How many components are there in a Ford Falcon car?
A. Approximately 4,000
B. Approximately 8,000
C. Approximately 12,000
33. The Bathurst endurance race was first held in 1963. How many time has Ford won the competition?
34. First introduced by Ford in 1995, the U.S Congress required this safety feature to be equipped for all vehicles since 1968. What was it?
A. Seat belts
B. Rearview mirror
C. Turn signals
35. The Ford F-series truck was first introduced to the public in which year?
36. Before founding Ford Motor Company, Henry Ford established the Henry Ford Company, which was later changed its name to which modern-day automaker?
A. General Motors
37. Ford decided to discontinue which car brand in 2011?
38. Fill out the following saying by Henry Ford: ”You can have any colour you want as long as it is …”
39. The Ford V-8 model was initially marketed with which name?
A. Ford Model 18
B. Ford Model 28
C. Ford Model 38
40. The first overseas branch of Ford Motor Company was opened in which city?
41. What is Fordism?
A. The initial concept of automotive by Henry Ford
B. The use of mass production in manufacturing introduced by Henry Ford
C. The use of modern technology in manufacturing cars
42. Ford Motor Company owned which British car brand between 2000 and 2008?
B. Aston Martin
C. Land Rover
43. Which medium-price brand of car was discontinued by Ford in 2011?
44. Which two colours are on the logo of Ford?
A. Yellow and red
B. Blue and white
C. Black and green
45. Ford does not manufacture which of the following products?
How do you feel about these trivia Ford quiz questions and answers? We hope you have a great time with them and learn a lot of interesting things about the company. Check out the following Ferrari quiz or this automobile trivia quiz for more.