Which is the first name coming to your mind when you hear the word “supercar”? Ferrari is definitely one of them. World-renowned for the iconic red, unique designs, and speedy models, there is nothing better than drifting or driving in a GTO or Testa Rossa. Try the following trivia Ferrari quiz questions and answers to learn more about the brand.
Ferrari Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What is the main colour of the horse on the Ferrari logo?
2. Who was the founder of Ferrari?
A. Lorenzo Ferrari
B. Marcelo Ferrari
C. Enzo Ferrari
3. Which was the final car model commissioned by Enzo Ferrari before he passed away?
A. Ferrari F40
B. Ferrari 288 GTO
C. Ferrari 488 Spider
4. Who is often considered to be the most successful Ferrari F1 driver?
A. Lewis Hamilton
B. Sebastian Vettel
C. Michael Schumacher
5. What is the nickname of the supporters of the Scuderia Ferrari team in F1?
6. What are the most typical colours that are associated with Ferrari?
A. Black and white
B. Yellow and red
C. Blue and red
7. What is the oldest Ferrari model?
A. Ferrari 550 Maranello
B. Ferrari 500 Superfast
C. Ferrari 365 California
8. Which of the following Ferrari models does not have a V12 engine?
A. Ferrari Mondial Quattrovalvole
B. Ferrari 512 TR
C. Ferrari 400i GT
9. Which of the following Ferrari models comes with a V6 engine?
A. Ferrari 348 TB
B. Ferrari 246 GTS
C. Ferraro 208 GTB
10. Which of the following Ferrari models has the largest amount of horsepower?
A. Ferrari 456 M
B. Ferrari 360 Modena
C. Ferrari Testarossa
11. The assembly plant of Ferrari is located in which city?
A. Maranello, Italy
B. Sevilla, Spain
C. Stuttgart, Germany
12. Which of the following Ferrari models has the quickest 0 to 60 time?
A. Ferrari 308 GTS
B. Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona
C. Ferrari 250 GTO
13. A Ferrari model was named after the founder’s son. What is it?
A. Ferrari Giorgio
B. Ferrari Alberto
C. Ferrari Dino
14. Ferrari is the only F1 team that has competed every year since the first tournament in 1950? Where was the first event held?
A. Monte Carlo
15. How many Ferrari Enzo cars were manufactured?
16. Which of the following Ferrari Models does not have four seats?
A. Ferrari FF
B. Ferrari 575M Maranello
C. Ferrari 456 GT
17. The Tifosi uses the nickname “Il Leone” for which Ferrari F1 driver?
A. Clay Regazzoni
B. Niki Lauda
C. Nigel Mansell
18. Which James Bond movie featured the Ferrari F355 car?
B. Tomorrow Never Dies
C. Die Another Day
19. The first Ferrari-branded theme park is located in which city?
A. Abu Dhabi, UAE
B. Milan, Italy
C. Los Angeles, the United States
20. The Ferrari 1964 250 GTO is the most expensive automobile in history when it was sold for which price?
A. $30 million
B. $50 million
C. $70 million
21. Which of the following Ferrari models features the 4WD standard?
A. Ferrari Enzo
B. Ferrari FF
C. Ferrari F12berlinetta
22. What does “GTB” stand for in Ferrari vehicles?
A. Gran Turismo Berlinetta
B. Gran Turismo Bertone
C. Gran Touring Bertone
23. Michael Schumacher won how many races for Ferrari in 2000?
24. Which oil company is the long-standing partner of Ferrari in testing and supplying oils and fuel for its Superbike, MotoGP, and Formula One racing teams?
B. Exxon Mobil
25. What was the total units of Ferrari sold in 2019?
A. Around 9,200 cars
B. Around 15,400 cars
C. Around 21,000 cars
26. This is one of the most collectable and expensive models designed by Ferrari from 1966 to 1968. What is its name?
A. Ferrari 275 GTB/4
B. Ferrari Mondial QV
C. Ferrari 250 LM
27. Which company has the largest ownership in Ferrari?
A. General Motors
C. Fiat Chrysler
28. Which of the following statements is true about Ferrari?
A. All Ferrari cars are painted in red
B. You can customise many parts of a Ferrari model
C. One customer can only purchase one Ferrari car
29. The launch of the first Ferrari car was delayed by which historical event?
A. The Great Depression
B. The World War II
C. The World War I
30. Enzo Ferrari wanted to sell his company to Ford in the first place for which reason?
A. He wanted to focus on racing
B. He wanted to pay debts and increase the road-car profile
C. He wanted to retire
31. How many units were produced by Ferrari for the first model?
32. Which automaker is often regarded as the direct rival of Ferrari?
C. Aston Martin
33. Which of the following Ferrari models was produced to celebrate its 40th anniversary?
A. Ferrari F40
B. Ferrari 400 GT
C. Ferrari 400 Superamerica
34. In which Italian city was Ferrari founded in 1939?
35. Which is the first hybrid model designed by Ferrari with up to 789 horsepower?
A. Ferrari LaFerrari
B. Ferrari F60
C. Ferrari FXX
It would be hard to know all of these trivia Ferrari quiz questions and answers, but we hope they can give you a lot of interesting information about this luxury car brand. If you still want more challenges, then check out the following Mercedes quiz.