Jesus Christ is the founder and main figure of Christianity. Billions of people all over the world worship and follow his doctrine day by day. Whether you are a Christian or not, let’s check out the following 33 trivia Jesus quiz questions and answers to see how much you know about him.
Jesus Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Christ the Redeemer, a famous statue of Jesus Christ that was voted as one of the seven new wonders of the world, is located in which country?
2. What do Christians commemorate on Good Friday?
A. Jesus was born
B. Jesus was crucified
C. Jesus was resurrected
3. Which holiday takes place each year to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus?
A. Easter Day
B. Advent Sunday
C. Ascension Day
4. What is the name of Jesus’s mother?
5. In which modern-day city was Jesus born?
A. Vatican City
6. At the Last Supper in Jerusalem, which food did Jesus and his twelve apostles eat?
A. Milk and camel
B. Water and fish
C. Wine and bread
7. Which of the following is NOT another name of Jesus?
A. Jesus of Nazareth
B. Jesus of Bethlehem
C. Jesus of Galilee
8. What does the word “Jesus” literally mean?
A. The Prophet
B. The Lord saves
C. The incarnation of God
9. Jesus was baptised by which prophet?
10. Jesus belonged to which ethnic group?
11. What is the main language that Jesus used to speak with his friends and family?
12. Why is the basilisk lizard also known as the Jesus Christ lizard?
A. It is able to survival after being cut in half
B. It is able to run on water
C. It is native to Bethlehem, the birth place of Jesus
13. What was the first miracle made by Jesus?
A. To cure diseases in ordinary people
B. To walk on water
C. To turn water into wine
14. Jesus was executed in Jerusalem by which ancient empire?
A. Persian Empire
B. Egyptian Empire
C. Roman Empire
15. According to the Gospel of Luke, Jesus was baptised at what age?
A. 10 years old
B. 20 years old
C. 30 years old
16. How many times did Satan try to tempt Jesus when he stayed in the desert for 40 days?
17. What does the acronym “BC” in the year of 30 BC stand for?
A. Before Christianity
B. Before Christ
C. Before Christians
18. Which of the following person was raised from the dead by Jesus during his ministry?
19. According to the Book of Acts, Jesus ascended into heave in which location?
A. Mount Sinai
B. Mount Olympus
C. Mount of Olives
20. What is the name for the last week of Jesus’s life?
A. Passion Week
B. Holy Week
C. Triumph Week
21. What did Jesus predict at the Last Supper?
A. He would die tomorrow
B. One of his apostles would betray him
C. The Roman Empire would collapse soon
22. Which Jesus’s apostle betrayed him?
23. Jesus was baptised in which river?
A. Tigris River
B. Nile River
C. Jordan River
24. Which Italian artist is the author of the oil painting “The Transfiguration”?
B. Leonardo da Vinci
25. After the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem, who followed a unique light or star in the sky to see him?
A. Three Wise Men
B. Three Brave Men
C. Three Honourable Men
26. Which precious metal was given by the Three Wise Men at Jesus’s birth?
27. According to the Gospel of John, Jesus fed how many people with 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread?
28. How many did Peter denied Jesus?
29. Which health issue in Bartimaeus was resolved by Jesus?
30. A crown made of what was placed on the head of Jesus at his crucifixion by the Roman soldiers?
31. What did the apostles think Jesus was when they saw him walking on water?
A. A god
B. A ghost
C. An evil
32. What are the parables of Jesus?
A. Stories told by Jesus
B. Stories about Jesus’s life on Earth
C. Stories about Jesus’s life on the Heaven
33. In Islam, Jesus is considered to be a … of Allah.
What do you think about these Jesus quiz questions and answers? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following religion quiz.