There seems to be no better time than now to keep in touch with your family and loved ones. While many people choose to play board games or cook together, trivial quizzes are also a good way to entertain. Check out these trivia family quiz questions and answers to get everyone involved and have fun during a game night or a family event.
Family Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Most dinosaur fossils have been discovered in which continent?
B. North America
C. South America
2. Who is the director of famous movies like “Jurassic Park” and “ET”?
A. Steven Spielberg
B. Christopher Nolan
C. Quentin Tarantino
3. What is the most popular colour in the flags of most countries in the world?
4. Which country won the 2018 FIFA World Cup?
5. How many valves are there in the human heart?
6. Batman is a fictional superhero in which shared universe?
A. DC Universe
B. Marvel Universe
C. Star Wars Universe
7. Who is the current manager of the English football club Liverpool?
A. Pep Guardiola
B. Jurgen Klopp
C. Mikel Arteta
8. Denmark is a country located on which part of Europa?
9. Popcorn kernels typically pop at which temperature?
A. 100 degrees
B. 180 degrees
C. 260 degrees
10. Chimpanzees and humans share how much DNA, approximately?
A. 1 per cent
B. 50 per cent
C. 99 per cent
11. Who of the following is the Roman god of war?
12. Which of the following football players has the most followers on Instagram?
A. Cristiano Ronaldo
B. Lionel Messi
13. Which is the closest planet to the sun?
14. What is the first name of Harry Potter’ mother?
15. What is the largest ocean in the world?
A. Arctic Ocean
B. Atlantic Ocean
C. Pacific Ocean
16. Neuschwanstein Castle is a famous tourist attraction in which European country?
17. How many stars are there on the flag of the USA?
18. How many members are there in the rock band The Beatles?
19. Keitt, Alphonso, and Ataulfo are varieties of which fruit?
20. What is the busiest airport in Great Britain?
A. Heathrow Airport
B. John Lennon Airport
C. Gatwick Airport
21. What was the first animals sent into space?
C. Fruit flies
22. Which of the following sports use a shuttlecock?
A. Table tennis
23. The boy band One Direction competed and became the runners-up in which music competition?
A. The Voice UK
B. The X-Factor
C. Britain’s Got Talent
24. Which bird is able to fly backwards?
25. Which of the following is a fermented food?
26. Vanilla is derived from which flower?
27. Titanic sank in 1912 during her maiden voyage to New York City from which English city?
28. Who is the best friend and later wife of Simba in the animated movie “The Lion King”?
29. Which country does LEGO come from?
30. In the animated movie Zootopia, which type of animal is Finnick?
A. A fox
B. A sloth
C. A rabbit
31. What is the strongest sense in the human’s body?
32. What is the surname of Queen Elizabeth II?
33. What is the world’s most spoken language?
34. What is the colour of a giraffe’s tongue?
35. Which of the following English city is further south?
36. What do we call a baby rabbit?
A. A kitten
B. A cub
C. A kit
37. The Haka dance is associated with the indigenous culture in which country?
A. New Zealand
C. Papua New Guinea
38. How many countries in the world have their names starting with the letter Z?
39. Taco is a traditional dish of which country?
40. In Roman mythology, the twin brothers Remus and Romulus were brought up by which animal?
These family quiz questions and answers are great for parents and kids to have fun together after stressful times at work or school. They also give you a lot of interesting trivia facts and knowledge. Check out the following theatre quiz or these tie breaker questions to learn more.