Snooker is a popular cue sport that requires a lot of concentration and planning. It is also a great pastime activity to have fun with your friends. Let’s take a look at the following 28 trivia snooker quiz questions and answers to see how much you know about it.
Snooker Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the colours of snooker balls?
2. How can you win an individual game in snooker?
A. To put all balls into the pockets
B. To score more points than the opponents
C. To put the cue ball into one of the pockets
3. Which of the following terms refers to an individual game in snooker?
A. A phase
B. A frame
C. A scene
4. Who was the winner of the 2021 World Snooker Championship?
A. Shaun Murphy
B. Ronnie O’Sullivan
C. Mark Selby
5. Snooker was first played in which country in the 19th century?
6. How many balls are there in total in snooker?
7. Joe Davis is the most successful snooker player at the World Snooker Championship. How many consecutive titles did he win?
8. What is the outcome when a snooker player pots two red balls in a row?
A. 3 points scored
B. 7 points foul
C. He has to repeat
9. The UK Snooker Championship is usually held in which city?
10. Along with the UK Championship and the World Championship, which other snooker tournament is part of the Triple Crown?
A. The Masters
B. Champion of Champions
C. World Open
11. What is the colour of the cue ball in snooker?
12. How can you gain a break or consecutive points in snooker?
A. Pot a red ball and then a colour ball
B. Pot a colour ball and then a red ball
C. Pot three red balls in a row
13. Which ball is worth the most point in snooker?
14. How many points is the green ball worth?
A. 1 point
B. 2 points
C. 3 points
15. Which of the following is NOT a foul in snooker?
A. Hitting the cue ball into the pocket
B. Hitting a red ball before a colour ball
C. Missing all balls on the table
16. What happens when a player makes a foul in snooker?
A. He has to repeat the round
B. Points are given to the opponent
C. The opponent can put the cue ball wherever he wants
17. How old was Michael White when he became the youngest player to win the World Amateur Snooker Championship in 2006?
A. 10 years old
B. 14 years old
C. 16 years old
18. How long did the longest ever single game or frame of snooker last?
A. 45 minutes and 56 seconds
B. 123 minutes and 41 seconds
C. 221 minutes and 12 seconds
19. What does the term “scratching” mean in snooker?
A. When the cue ball hits a black ball into the pocket
B. When the cue ball is hit into the pocket
C. When the cue ball does not hit any ball
20. Who wrote the song “Snooker Loopy”, which reached number 6 in the UK singles chart in 1986?
A. Kylie & Jason
B. Anna & George
C. Chas & Dave
21. How much money did the winner receive in the 2021 World Snooker Championship?
22. The World Snooker Championship is held annually in which venue in Sheffield, England?
A. Crucible Theatre
B. Alexandra Palace
C. Twickenham Stadium
23. What is the highest possible break that a player can achieve in a match of snooker?
24. Which of the following is a technical term in snooker?
25. Which TV series broadcast on the BBC played an important role in making the modern game of snooker become popular?
A. Jack Pot
B. Pot Black
26. Which of the following is a variation of the standard snooker?
A. Six-red snooker
B. Ten-red snooker
C. Twenty-red snooker
27. Where should the cue ball be placed at the start of a snooker game?
A. Anywhere on the table
B. Anywhere in the middle of the table
C. Anywhere in the “D” or the semicircle
28. The Wizard of Wishaw is the nickname for which professional snooker player?
A. Steve Davis
B. Ronnie O’Sullivan
C. John Higgins
What do you think about these Netflix quiz questions and answers? We hope you learn some interesting facts about this popular sport and leisure activity. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following darts quiz.