Sometimes, plain knowledge tests with a lot of information and details can be boring. Are you looking for something more interesting and mind-blowing? Then check out the following 30 unusual quiz questions and answers.
Unusual Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What is the name of a baby puffin bird?
A. A puffing
B. A puffine
C. A puffint
2. Only two mammals enjoy spicy foods: humans and …
C. Tree shrew
3. In 2017, more than 1.2 million people watched online on YouTube a giraffe called April doing what?
A. To eat ice cream
B. To give birth
C. To marry
4. According to the American writer, life is too short to learn which language?
5. In addition to white, most toilet papers in France are in which colour?
6. Produced by Procter & Gamble, what is the duration of the longest TV commercial in history?
A. 30 minutes
B. 2 hours
C. 14 hours
7. How many hearts does an octopus have?
8. In which country is there a tradition for a single person to be tied to a lamppost or chair and thrown cinnamon all over the body on his or her 25th birthday?
9. If you dug a deep hole starting from New Zealand through the centre of the Earth, which country may you end up in?
A. South Africa
10. Which body part of the Welsh singer Tom Jones was insured for nearly $7 million?
C. Chest hair
11. In the U.S. state of Georgia, it is illegal to eat which food with a fork?
A. French fries
B. Fried chicken
12. Which term refers to a group of pandas?
A. An embarrassment
B. A shame
C. A pity
13. How many months of the year have 28 days in them?
14. In 1535, King Henry VIII imposed which form of tax in England?
A. Marriage tax
B. Beard tax
C. Birth tax
15. What is the full name of the fictional character Scooby-Doo?
A. Schubert Doo
B. Scoobert Doo
C. Scooter Doo
16. The leader of which nation had his face featured on all yoghurt pots, banned ballet, and named the month January after himself?
A. North Korea
17. In the 1940s, which nickname was given to the painting “The Night Watch” by Rembrandt after it was over-restored?
A. The Day Watch
B. The Dark Watch
C. The Midnight Watch
18. Which natural phenomenon happened in the Sahara Desert for 30 minutes on 18 February 1979?
19. In the Caribbean island the Bahamas, travellers can swim with which animals?
20. A snail can sleep for how long?
A. 3 days
B. 3 months
C. 3 years
21. If you have triskaidekaphobia, you have a fear for what?
B. The number 13
C. Toilet paper
22. What is the name of the symbol that contains a question mark followed by an exclamation mark?
23. Which famous actor participated in a competition to find his own look-alike and only got the 3rd prize?
A. Rowan Atkinson
B. Charles Chaplin
C. Frank Sinatra
24. All pandas in the world belong to which country?
B. The United States
25. According to the laws, what is banned when you eat out in a Japanese restaurant?
A. To live stream the restaurant
B. To tip the waiter or waitress
C. To bring your own food or drink
26. Up to 1 trillion germs can be found on which part of the body?
27. In 2011, where did a Swedish woman find her wedding ring 16 years after she lost it?
A. Inside a carrot in her garden
B. Inside a tree’s trunk in her garden
C. In a bird nest
28. In 1908, why did the Russians arrive 12 days late to the Summer Olympic Games?
A. They had to wait for visa approval
B. There was a problem with their plane
C. They used the wrong calendar
29. Sunglasses were originally created in China for which purpose?
A. To help the police have better vision
B. To help judges hide their facial expression
C. To help mining workers protect their eyes
30. Between 1997 and 2017, a cat named Stubbs served as what of a small village in the U.S state Alaska?
A. A mayor
B. A tour guide
C. A mail carrier
What do you think about these unusual quiz questions and answers? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time with friends and family. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following odd-one-out quiz.