We all have a multifaceted personality. But there is one part of us that we only let out every once in a while: the alter ego. This sounds like a complicated term, but it is indeed very familiar. Check out the following trivia alter ego quiz questions and answers to learn more.
Alter Ego Quiz Questions And Answers
1. What does “alter ego” mean in Latin?
A. Original I
B. Other I
C. Normal I
2. Which of the following is true about alter ego?
A. It is a person’s normal personality
B. It is distinct from a person’s normal personality
C. Only people with bipolar disorder have it
3. Robert Galbraith is the alter ego of which famous author?
A. Dan Brown
B. R. R. Martin
C. J. W. Rowling
4. What is the daily job of Clark Kent, who moonlights as Superman?
A. An actor
B. A businessman
C. A newspaper reporter
5. Captain Marvel has the wisdom of Solomon and the power of Zeus. Who is his alter ego?
A. Bill Beck
B. Joseph Williams
C. Billy Batson
6. Steve Rogers is the alter ego of which superhero?
A. Iron Man
C. Captain America
7. How many alter egos does Edmond Dantes, the main characters in the novel “The Count of Monte Cristo” by Alexandre Dumas”, assume after escaping from the fortress Chateau d’lf?
8. When was the term “alter ego” first coined?
A. 1st century
B. 5th century
C. 7th century
9. In the 18th century, the existence of alter ego was first fully recognised when Anton Mesmer used which technique to separate the alter ego?
A. Cognitive behavioural therapy
C. Expressive therapy
10. In 2002, which singer shed her whole image and called herself Xtina?
A. Christina Perri
B. Christina Grimmie
C. Christina Aguilera
11. In the series “Friends”, Regina Phalange is the alter ego of which main character?
A. Rachel Green
B. Phoebe Buffay
C. Monica Geller
12. Bruce Wayne is the alter ego of which superhero?
13. Where does Matt Murdock get his power and become Daredevil?
A. A magical drink
B. A radioactive material
C. A genetic mutation
14. What is the daily alter ego of Wonder Woman?
A. Princess Diana of Themyscira
B. Linda Lee
C. Selina Kyle
15. Why did Beyonce create her alter ego Sasha Fierce?
A. To hide her identity
B. To do a social experiment
C. To help with stage shyness
16. Jo Calderone is a male alter ego of which pop star?
B. Mariah Carey
C. Lady Gaga
17. What is the real identity of Iron Man?
A. Tobias Wadenka
B. Tony Stark
C. Tom Cruise
18. The alter ego Borat Sagdiyev of the English comedian Sacha Cohen comes from which country?
19. Which musician creates an alter ego called Chris Gaines, a fictional rock star?
A. Garth Brooks
B. Alan Jackson
C. Tim McGraw
20. In the famous novel “Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde” by Robert Louis Stevenson, Hyde and Jekyll refer to a single person with opposite identities. What are these identities?
A. A policeman and a killer
B. A doctor and a psychopath
C. A firefighter and an arsonist
21. In the movie “Fight Club”, where did the Narrator first “meet” his alter ego “Tyler Durden?
A. In a support group
B. On a flight
C. In a restaurant
22. What is the name of Sonic the Hedgehog’s alter ego?
A. Black the Hedgehog
B. Dark the Hedgehog
C. Shadow the Hedgehog
23. In the movie, Miley Stewart is a teenager who lives a double life as which artist?
A. Miley Cyrus
B. Hanna Montana
C. Lilly Truscott
24. What is the best-known alter ego of the American rapper Eminem?
A. Ken Kaniff
C. Slim Shady
25. What is special about Nicki Teresa, the alter ego of Nicki Minaj?
A. She wears a colourful dress
B. She wears a colourful pair of shoes
C. She wears a colourful headdress
We hope these alter ego quiz questions and answers can help you understand more about yourself and other people around. If you still want to learn more, make sure to check out the following general knowledge trivia quiz.