Anime is one of the most popular forms of entertainment with millions of fans around the world. It attracts people with typical techniques, vibrant characters, imaginative themes, battle stories, colorful painting, and many more features. Check out these 30 trivia anime quiz questions and answers to see how much you know about it.
Anime Quiz Questions And Answers
1. What is actually manga?
A. A form of comics
B. A form of animation
C. A form of video game
2. Anime originates from which country?
A. The United States
3. In the first season of In Sword Art Online, what is the black blade used by Kirito called?
A. The Elucidator
B. Blue Dragon
C. Rising Sun
4. As of 2021, what is the highest-grossing anime movies of all time?
A. Howl’s Moving Castle
B. Your Name
C. Demon Slayer: Mugen Train
5. Who is the main character of the anime Pokémon?
B. Ash Ketchum
C. Professor Samuel Oak
6. In the anime Dragon Ball, what can you do after collecting all seven dragon balls?
A. To fulfil your wishes
B. To become immortal
C. To rule the world
7. In the anime Attack on Titan, the main characters were trained in the army to fight against Titans. What are actually Titans?
A. Giant monsters
B. Giant people
C. Giant dinosaurs
8. Which of the following anime features a character called Sophie?
A. Sailor Moon
B. Go! Princess PreCure
C. Howl’s Moving Castle
9. How to run like Naruto, the main character in the anime of the same name?
A. Put your arms back and head forward
B. Put your right hand out, left foot in
C. Put your left hand out, right foot in
10. What is special about the giant cat in the anime My Neighbour Totoro?
A. It is also a plane
B. It is also a bus
C. It is also a ship
11. In the anime Fairy Tail, which kind of wizard is Lucy?
A. Fire Wizard
B. Ice Wizard
C. Celestial Wizard
12. The Gum-Gum Pistol is a signature attack of which anime character?
A. Monkey D. Luffy
B. Black Butler
13. In the anime Fullmetal Alchemist, which Homunculi is created when Alphonse and Edward Elric used alchemy to bring their mom back to life?
14. In the anime Death Note, who was the first successor of L in the Kira investigation?
15. In the anime Hunter X Hunter, who is the father of Gon Freecss?
A. Gin Freecss
B. Mito Freecss
C. Ging Freecss
16. Which Japanese anime studio is known for famous works, such as Princess Mononoke, Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, and My Neighbour Totoro?
A. Kyoto Animation
B. Studio Ghibli
C. Studio Bones
17. In addition to original works, Japanese anime are often adapted from light novels, manga, and …
A. Local legends
B. Video games
C. Real life stories
18. Haikyu!! is an anime centred around a boy who wants to be successful in which sport?
19. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Doraemon in the anime of the same name?
A. Doraemon has no ears
B. Doraemon is a robotic cat
C. Doraemon has one brother and one sister
20. In the anime Fairy Tail, Natsu is able to absorb and reflect nearly all types of attack from which two elements?
A. Lightning and fire
B. Water and wind
C. Ice and fire
21. What is the meaning of Deku, the nickname of Izuku Midoriya in the anime My Hero Academia?
A. A person who cannot do anything
B. A nerd who loves playing game
C. A good friend
22. In the anime Tokyo Ghoul, the organs of which ghoul was transplanted to the main hero?
A. Shuu Tsukiyama
B. Rize Kamishiro
C. Ken Kaneki
23. Goku belongs to which race in the anime Dragon Ball?
24. Which of the following rules is NOT true about the Death Note?
A. Once you have written down the name of the victim and other conditions, the death will happen even when the note is destroyed
B. You can’t kill those people who only have fewer than 5 minutes of their life left
C. The spell will not affect a person whose name has been spelt wrongly 4 times
25. In season 1 of the anime Bleach, who is the Lieutenant of the 11th Division?
A. Yumichika Ayasegawa
B. Ikkaku Madarame
C. Yachiru Kusajishi
26. In the first arc of the anime Sailor Moon, who are the main villains who try to free the evil Queen Metaria?
A. Dark Kingdom
B. Angry Angels
C. Black Shadow
27. In the anime Code Geass, the character C.C. is known for her obsession with which food?
B. French fries
28. Who is the strongest measter who has ever graduated from Death Weapon Meister Academy in the anime Soul Eater?
A. Death the Kid
B. Ox Ford
C. Franken Stein
29. What is special about the eyes of Spike Spiegel in the anime Cowboy Bebop?
A. They are always red
B. They are artificial
C. They have different sizes
30. Who is the older brother of Inuyasha in the anime of the same name?
What do you think about these anime history quiz questions and answers? We hope you have learned many interesting facts about this cute Japanese form of entertainment. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following Dragon Ball Z quiz.