Everyone, especially kids, loves candy for good reason. The moments of having your mouth full of delicious and sweet pieces can be exhilarating and blissful. From gummy and chewy to soft and hard, the options are almost endless to make your life full of joy. Check out the following free trivia candy quiz questions and answers to see how much you know about the world of sugar confectionery.
Candy Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Candy was first made in which country between the 6th and 4th centuries BC?
2. Before sugar was available, which ingredient was used to make candy?
A. Maple syrup
3. Twizzlers is a brand of which candy manufacturer?
4. What does the name “M&M” stand for?
A. Moon and Mars
B. Mars and Murrie
C. Matcha and Milk
5. Chocolate melts at which temperature?
A. Around 34 Celsius degrees
B. Around 44 Celsius degrees
C. Around 54 Celsius degrees
6. Which country invented milk chocolate?
7. After which the lollipop was named?
A. A racehorse
B. A village
C. A dish
8. What was the profession of the inventor of candy floss?
9. Which of the following candies is not chewy?
B. Hot Tamales
C. Jolly Ranchers
10. Before the Industrial Revolution in the 18th century, candy was used as a form of medicine to treat which health issue?
A. A sore throat
B. A fever
C. A headache
11. Which kind of sugar candy is manufactured by combining and heating milk, butter, and sugar?
12. To make chewy candy, we need to mix sugar and water in which temperature?
13. Which flavour is used to manufacture circus peanuts?
14. When can you make the biggest bubble while chewing gum?
A. After chewing out all of the sugar contents
B. Anytime you want
C. After the first 5 minutes
15. Gummy worms were first introduced to the market in which year?
16. Which of the following candy brands was named after the inventor’s horse?
A. Almond Joy
B. Baby Ruth
17. What are chewy, small candies with the shape of bears?
A. Teddy bears
B. Gummy bears
C. Chewy bears
18. Gummy Bears were first made in which country?
A. The United States
19. Dove chocolate is manufactured by which company?
20. What is the name of the chocolate bar coated with milk chocolate and topped with caramel?
C. Health Bar
21. Liquorice candy is often flavoured with which spice?
22. Which candy bar was originally available in 3 flavours and 3 pieces?
A. Kit Kat
C. 3 Musketeers
23. Which colour of M&M was added to the packages after the vote by the public in 1995?
24. In its first introduction in 1921, Life Savers were available in 4 flavours: lime, lemon, orange, and …
25. Which businessman is known for creating the first, mass-produced candy bar in the world?
A. Franklin Clarence Mars
B. John Cadbury
C. Daniel Shapin
26. Which of the following candy brands is known for its extreme sourness?
B. Jolly Ranchers
27. Which of the following holidays often has the highest candy sales?
28. The name of which musical band was inspired by a candy bar?
A. Squirrel Nut Zippers
B. Red Hot Chili Peppers
C. Green Day
29. Which of the following candy bars does not have caramel in the ingredient list?
B. Milky Way
C. 3 Musketeers
30. During World War II, the rations of U.S. soldiers were included with which candy bar?
A. Health Bar
C. Kit Kat
31. Which of the following brands is not a type of liquorice candy?
A. Red Vines
32. This candy brand has different fruit shapes with tart and sweet tastes. What is it?
33. Which of the following brands is a candy-coated gum?
B. Fruit Stripe
34. Tootsie pops are available in a wide variety of flavours, except:
35. Which change was made to the formula of Mr Goodbar in 1992?
A. Reduce the amount of sugar
B. Add more dark chocolate
C. Add more peanuts
36. Which candy bar was known as a “Raider bar” in Germany and France until 1991?
B. Kit Kat
C. Milky Way
37. Which carbonated candy can trigger a fizzy reaction when being chewed inside the mouth?
A. Pop Rocks
B. Fun Dip
C. Bottle Caps
It is fun to chew something sweet and enjoy these candy quiz questions and answers at the same time, isn’t it? If you still have time, make sure to check out the following cooking quiz to see how much you know.