James Bond, a fictional Secret Service operative residing in London. He quickly became one of the most famous characters in popular media. Test your knowledge about the famed MI6 agent, James Bond, by taking these 35 James Bond Quiz Questions and Answers/
James Bond Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What is the first James Bond film?
A. From Russia with Love
B. Casino Royale
C. Dr. No
2. What type of alcoholic drink does Bond usually drink?
3. Which James Bond theme song was written and performed by Paul McCartney?
A. Live and Let Die
B. You Only Live Twice
C. Nobody Does It Better
4. Which organization is led by Ernst Blofeld?
B. Kill Co.
5. Who first wrote the 007 novels?
A. Lee Child
B. Tom Clancy
C. Ian Fleming
6. Who was the first person to portray James Bond in film?
A. Sean Connery
B. Pierce Brosnan
C. Roger Moore
7. Which actor played James Bond in the film On Her Majesty’s Secret Service?
A. Daniel Craig
B. Roger Moore
C. George Lazenby
8. Who is the first girl to marry James Bond?
A. Gala Brand
B. Teresa Draco
C. Patricia Fearing
9. Who wrote the James Bond Theme, the signature theme of most Bond films?
A. Monty Norman
B. John Barry
C. Paul McCartney
10. Which organization primarily supplies 007 with his gadgets?
B. Eon Productions
C. The Q Branch
11. Which Bond girl dies from skin asphyxiation?
A. Jill Masterson
B. Holly Goodhead
C. Liz Krest
12. What sport does Miss Sylvia Trench, one of James Bond’s love interests, play?
13. Who is the first Bond girl to bear James Bond a child?
A. Vesper Lynd
B. Kissy Suzuki
C. Lisa Dergan
14. How did Bond’s parents die?
A. Car crash
C. Mountain climbing accident
15. How many 007 novels did Ian Fleming write?
A. 12 novels
B. 15 novels
C. 9 novels
16. Which street is Bond’s place of residence located?
A. Chiswell Street
B. Penny Lane
C. King’s Road
17. What is Bond’s weapon of choice?
18. James Bond was based off of…
A. earlier fictional spies
B. British commandos from the Second World War
C. MI6 agents
19. What is the naval rank of James Bond?
20. What are the first names of Bond’s parents?
A. Andrew and Monique
B. John and Isabelle
C. Derek and Cynthia
21. 007 is James Bond’s…
A. Secret Service code name
22. What does the “00” in “007” mean?
A. Title rank
B. License to kill
C. Number of confirmed kills
23. Who captures Felix Leiter and tortures him with sharks?
A. MI6 agent James Bond
B. Drug lord Franz Sanchez
C. Super villain Ernst Blofeld
24. In what film do we see Ernst Blofeld’s face for the first time?
A. You Only Live Twice
B. Live and Let Die
C. Casino Royale
25. What is the double life of crime lord Mr. Big?
A. Secret Service agent
C. Prime Minister
26. What does Max Zorin do to make his race horses win?
A. He injects them with steroids
B. He wounds the opponents’ horses
C. He puts tacks on the track
27. How does Victor Zokas, also known as Renard, die?
A. A metal rod is shoved into his chest
B. He drowns in a sinking submarine
C. 007 shoots him in the head
28. Which of these was NOT an actor who portrayed James Bond?
A. George Lazenby
B. Alain Delon
C. Pierce Brosnan
29. What did Kerim Bey buy when he was 20?
30. “We have all the time in the world” is spoken by Bond in the ending of which film?
B. On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
C. Never Say Never Again
31. In Goldeneye, Bond seduces the psychologist by…
A. drugging her
B. giving her a bottle of champagne
C. paying her a hefty sum of money
32. When was Dr. No, the first Bond film, released?
A. October 5, 1962
B. July 27, 1994
C. May 11, 1955
33. When was Casino Royale, the novel, published?
A. November 2, 1970
B. January 8, 1946
C. April 13, 1953
34. What is the first James Bond novel?
A. Casino Royale
B. Dr. No
C. Live and Let Die
35. When did Ian Fleming die?
A. August 12, 1964
B. February 6, 2002
C. December 24, 1983