Pot lucks are the best. You do not have to prepare everything, and everyone may know that they can at least enjoy something at the party. But in addition to food and drinks, why don’t have more fun with the following 33 pot luck quiz questions and answers?
Pot Luck Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Who is the only king to have been crowned in both France and England?
A. Richard II
B. Edward IV
C. Henry VI
2. Which men’s football team won the 2018 FIFA World Cup final?
3. In which European city can you see the bronze statue called Little Mermaid?
4. What is origami?
A. The art of making sushi
B. The art of paper folding
C. The art of making anime
5. Which of the following is NOT an award in the film industry?
A. Academy Awards
B. Golden Globe Awards
C. Grammy Awards
6. What do the letters “www” in www.google.com stand for?
A. Wide World Web
B. World Wide Web
C. Web Wide World
7. The measures for two angles in a triangle are 20 degrees and 50 degrees, respectively. What is the measure for the other angle?
A. 20 degrees
B. 90 degrees
C. 110 degrees
8. Which of the following sea animals is able to clone itself?
9. What was the last state to officially join the United States on August 21, 1959?
10. What is the most common family name in Germany?
11. What is currently the largest supermarket chain in the United Kingdom with around 4,000 stores?
A. Co-op Food
12. What is the second-largest country in the world by area, after Russia?
C. The United States of America
13. What was the name of the military coalition, which included Japan, Italy, and Germany, during World War II?
A. The Allies
B. Axis powers
C. The Superpowers
14. Pho, a soup dish consisting of rice noodles, broth, meat, and herbs, is a popular food in which Asian country?
15. What does it mean when you have an ailurophobia?
A. You have a fear of cats
B. You have a fear of dogs
C. You have a fear of mice
16. Which of the following facts is true about strawberries?
A. It takes up to 10 years for strawberries to bear fruits
B. They are the only fruit with seeds on the outside
C. There are two types: red and white strawberries
17. Around 60 per cent of the human body is made up of what?
18. What is special about fortune cookies?
A. Eating them can bring fortune
B. They are popular gifts during Christmas
C. They contain a piece of paper inside that predicts the future
19. What is the outermost layer of the Earth called?
A. The mantle
B. The core
C. The crust
20. What is the ninth letter in the English alphabet?
21. Which two colours are used in the logo of Starbucks?
A. White and green
B. Red and yellow
C. Black and blue
22. Which of the following email services is owned by Microsoft Corporation?
C. iCloud mail
23. Norway is the world’s leading producer of which farming products?
C. Lavender flower
24. As of 2022, which video has the highest number of views on YouTube with more than 10.5 billion views?
B. Shape of You
C. Baby Shark Dance
25. Which distance is longer: 1 mile or 2 kilometres?
A. 1 mile
B. 2 kilometres
C. Both distances are equal
26. Which writer is the creator of the fictional detective Sherlock Holmes?
A. Arthur Conan Doyle
B. Agatha Christie
C. Oscar Wilde
27. In cuisine, what is the Scoville scale used for?
28. Which of the following people is NOT a member of the Beatles
A. George Harrison
B. Ringo Starr
C. John Legend
29. In Greek mythology, what did Prometheus steal from his fellow gods and give to humanity?
30. Which of the following fairytale was written by Christian Andersen?
A. The Emperor’s New Clothes
B. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
C. Jack and the Beanstalk
31. Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather are famous figures in which sport?
32. What is the capital city of Egypt?
C. Cape Town
33. What is the official motto of the United States that appears on dollar bills?
A. Liberty, equality, fraternity
B. Fatherland or death
C. In God we trust
What do you think about these pot luck quiz questions and answers? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following trivial pursuit quiz.