Do you want to improve your trivia knowledge? Are you looking for suitable questions to host the next game night with your friends or family? Well, you have been in the right place. We have rounded up a list of typical Trivial Pursuit quiz questions and answers for you. You’ll find questions from this popular Canadian board game in various categories including geography, history, sport, literature, history, entertainment, etc. Check it out and have fun.
Trivial Pursuit Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Which of the following is a nickname for Hawaii?
A. The Hotdog Islands
B. The Sandwich Islands
C. The Hamburger Islands
2. To “copy” and “paste” a document on most computers, we can use the shortcut “Ctrl + C” and “Ctrl +…”.
3. Which kind of product is produced by Rolex?
4. There are 4 cities in Britain with underground rail systems, including Glasgow, London, Liverpool, and …
5. Which F1 racer wins the most Grand Prix?
A. Michael Schumacher
B. Sebastian Vettel
C. Lewis Hamilton
6. Which rock band holds the record for the best-selling album in UK music history?
A. Led Zeppelin
B. The Beatles
7. What do we call a group of unicorns?
A. A blessing
B. A wish
C. A dream
8. What was the original title of the classic novel Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen?
A. Vanity & Pride
B. First Impressions
9. Which European country is bordered by Slovakia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, and Germany?
10. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is the real name of which famous singer?
A. Lady Gaga
11. How many characters were originally limited on Twitter?
12. The word “vomit” was invented by which writer?
A. Jane Austen
B. William Shakespeare
C. Charles Dickens
13. The first colour photo in the world was taken in which year?
14. Sergey Brin and Larry Page originally used which nickname for their search engine, which is currently known as Google?
15. Which component of the computer is technically known as the brain?
16. In the 1830s, ketchup was sold for which purpose?
17. Which of the following edible food never gets expired?
18. The car crash that killed Princess Diana occurred in which city?
C. New York City
19. The Spanish painter Salvador Dali is associated with which art movement?
20. Which kind of nut can be used to produce dynamite?
C. Pine nut
21. Gregor Mendel is considered to be the father of the modern study of what?
22. The Earth is closest to the sun in which month of the year?
23. Which of the 7 wonders of the ancient world still exists today?
A. Temple of Artemis
B. The Great Pyramid of Giza
C. Hanging Gardens of Babylon
24. What is the meaning of the letter “R” on movie rating?
25. What do we call the bottom number of a fraction?
26. Which of the following rivers run through London?
27. Which of the following cities is located in both Asia and Europe?
A. St. Petersburg, Russia
B. Minsk, Belarus
C. Istanbul, Turkey
28. When is Boxing Day in the United Kingdom?
A. One day after Christmas
B. One day before Christmas
C. Two days after Christmas
29. What is the tallest breed of dog?
A. Great Dane
B. Golden Retriever
C. Scottish Deerhound
30. What is the most common colour eyes in humans?
31. In 1537, Henry VIII officially made which day became a statutory holiday in England?
A. St. Patrick’s Day
B. Valentine Day
C. Boxing Day
32. Which of the following email service is provided by Microsoft?
A. iCloud Mail
33. Brazil is the largest producer and exporter of which product?
34. What is the typical pH level of pure water?
A. Round 4
B. Around 7
C. Around 9
35. Who starts first in a chess game?
C. It depends
36. How many weeks are there in one year?
A. 48 weeks
B. 52 weeks
C. 56 weeks
37. Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome are various kinds of what?
A. Mail services
B. Operating systems
C. Web browsers
38. Which automotive company owns famous brands, such as Ducati, Porsche, Audi, Lamborghini, and Bugatti?
39. What is sushi often wrapped in?
C. Rice paper
40. A crab is the symbol of which horoscope sign?
We hope you have a lot of fun and learn many interesting facts with these trivial pursuit quiz questions and answers. For more challenges, check out the following kids quiz.