Trivia questions can be great brain exercises to keep seniors happy and engaged. Check out the following trivia quiz for the elderly questions and answers to have some fun.
Quiz For The Elderly Questions and Answers
1. What is the real name of the Agent 007?
A. David Copperfield
B. James Bond
C. Sherlock Holmes
2. Bill Gates and Paul Allen found which tech company in 1975?
3. The Watergate scandal, one of the most infamous events in American history, forced which US President to resign in 1974?
A. Richard Nixon
B. Ronald Reagan
C. Jimmy Carter
4. The elderly tend to be at a higher risk of deficiency in which vitamin than younger people?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin C
C. Vitamin D
5. What do we call a mythical creature with the lower body of a horse and the upper body of a human?
6. What is the largest religion by population in the world?
7. When was the first Disneyland opened?
8. Which of the following songs became a Christmas hit in 1978 for Boney M?
A. Lonely This Christmas
B. Bohemian Rhapsody
C. Mary’s Boy Child
9. Which of the following words refers to a person coming from Cuba?
10. We can extract which metal element from bauxite ore?
11. Approximately when did the Big Bang happen and brought the Universe into existence?
A. 5.8 billion years ago
B. 13.8 billion years ago
C. 21.8 billion years ago
12. The mustard plant belongs to which of the following veggie family?
13. Great Britain and Ireland are separated by which sea?
A. The Irish Sea
B. The British Sea
C. The Baltic Sea
14. Which of the following birds often steals shiny and bright items during their nesting season?
15. Which musical instrument is Richard Clayderman known for playing?
16. Which of the following insects can bite humans and spread malaria?
17. Which legendary hero in English folklore is known for stealing from the rich and giving to the poor?
18. Which kind of fish is the main ingredient in Worcestershire sauce?
19. The piano work “Moonlight Sonata” is written by which composer?
A. Ludwig van Beethoven
B. Wolfgang Mozart
C. Frederic Chopin
20. Which of the following is not a nickname for England?
B. John Bull
C. Uncle Sam
21. Which animal is mentioned the most in the Bible?
22. Hypotension is a health issue that causes blood pressure to become …
23. Which English rock band included Ringo Starr, George Harrison, John Lennon, and Paul McCartney?
A. Pink Floyd
B. The Beatles
C. The Rolling Stones
24. Which of the following sports was not in the ancient Olympic Games?
25. Who delivered the famous speech “I have a dream” in 1963?
A. Malcolm X
B. Martin Luther King Jr.
C. Rosa Parks
26. “Starry, starry night” is the opening in a song about who?
A. Leonardo da Vinci
B. Pablo Picasso
C. Vincent Van Gogh
27. Which medical condition occurs when the body fails to release enough insulin?
28. In which modern country can we find the ancient city of Troy?
29. What is the other name of Boxing Day, which is often celebrated one day after Christmas Day?
A. Saint Patrick’s Day
B. Saint Stephen’s Day
C. Saint Martin’s Day
30. The English scientist Stephen Hawking is famous in which field?
31. Complete the following famous quotation by Benjamin Franklin: “In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and …”
32. Which tax was levied in the United Kingdom from 1940 to 1973 and later replaced by VAT?
A. Purchase tax
B. Luxury tax
C. Value tax
33. Brandenburg, Saarland, and Lower Saxony are federal states in which European country?
34. Along with Liverpool FC, which Premier League football club is also based in Liverpool?
A. West Ham United
35. Founded in 1096, which is the oldest university in the United Kingdom?
A. University of Oxford
B. University of Cambridge
C. University of St Andrews
Age is just a number. What matters is your mind. We hope the quiz for elderly questions and answers can bring you a lot of fun and interesting facts. For more challenges, check out the following kid quiz.