Let’s take a look at the following 35 quiz questions and answers beginning with C to have fun and challenge your knowledge.
Quiz Questions And Answers Beginning With C
1. Which general-purpose programming language was developed by a Danish computer scientist named Bjarne Stroustrup in 1985?
2. What is the most populous state in the United States?
3. Which chemical element is the single component of diamonds?
4. In Greek mythology, which creature has the upper body of a human and the legs and lower body of a horse?
5. In which country can you visit Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world?
6. Which reptile is able to change the colour of its body to match the surroundings and hide away from predators?
A. Corn snake
7. Which city is the capital of Egypt?
8. What is the name of the clear protective coating on the front of our eyes?
9. Which famous actor came only in the third when participating in a contest to find his own lookalike?
A. Chris Pratt
B. Charlie Chaplin
C. Christoph Waltz
10. Cassia and Ceylon are the two most popular types of which spice?
11. Which of the following songs starts with: “Wise men say. Only fools rush in”?
A. Counting Stars
C. Can’t Help Falling In Love
12. Which dog breed originated from China and has a bear-like or lion-like appearance?
B. Chow Chow
13. Which of the following car brands is mostly associated with U.S. Presidents?
14. Which of the following is a popular match-three puzzle game developed by King in 2012?
A. Call of Duty
B. Candy Crush Saga
C. Counter Strike
15. Which of the following is a political association of former territories of the British Empire?
A. Commonwealth of Nations
B. Commonwealth of Independent States
C. Commonwealth of Sovereign States
16. Which of the following sports is competed in the Winter Olympics?
B. Cross triathlon
17. Which of the following vegetables can help improve our night vision?
18. The pastry is widely regarded as the national dish of which county in the United Kingdom?
19. Which popular cocktail consists of cranberry juice, triple sec, vodka, and sweetened or freshly squeezed lime juice?
20. In the periodic table, what is the chemical symbol for copper?
21. What is the family name of the first woman to win a Nobel Prize and also the only woman to win the Nobel Prize two times?
22. The French military leader Napoleon Bonaparte was born on which island in the Mediterranean Sea?
23. Which of the following colours is a shade of red?
24. Which of the following terms refers to the fear of snow?
25. What is the family name of the author who wrote “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland?
26. The acronym OECD stands for Organisation for Economic … and Development.
27. Which modifier key is located between the space bar and the Option key in a typical keyboard of Macbook laptops?
28. Which character in a folk tale has to return home before midnight as her beautiful dress will turn into rags?
29. Which kind of plant is depicted on the national flag of Lebanon?
30. Which country has the world’s longest coastline with a total length of more than 243,000 kilometres?
31. Selhurst Park is the home ground of which English football club?
A. Chelsea FC
B. Crystal Palace FC
C. Cardiff City FC
32. Which branded drink was first developed by a pharmacist named Dr. John Pemberton in 1886?
33. Who is the author of great works like “Great Expectations”, “Oliver Twist”, and “A Tale of Two Cities”?
A. Charles Dickens
B. Charlotte Bronte
C. Charles Darwin
34. BBC stands for British Broadcasting …
35. Which fictional character in Marvel Comics can emit powerful beams of energy from his eyes?
A. Captain America
B. Charles Xavier
What do you think about these quiz questions and answers beginning with H? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following quiz questions and answers starting with A or with P.