Who doesn’t love game nights with intriguing activities and interesting quizzes? However, it occurs sometimes when two or even more people get similar scores. Don’t worry because everything can be settled easily with these tie breaker quiz questions and answers.
Tie Breaker Quiz Questions And Answers
1. The Eurovision Song Contest 2021 will be held in which European city?
A. Paris, France
B. Rotterdam, the Netherlands
C. Lisbon, Portugal
2. On a standard monopoly board, how many stations, utilities, and properties are available for purchases?
3. The rock band Oasis had how many number-one singles in the UK?
4. Which football club won the UEFA Champions League 2019-2020?
B. Bayern Munich
C. Real Madrid
5. What is the national dish Spain, which is full of seafood?
6. What is the largest organ in the human’s body?
7. Which country has a long but thin shape and spans more than half of the western part of South America?
8. What does the word “piano” mean?
A. To be played softly
B. To be played quickly
C. To be played comfortably
9. Three starter Pokemon in the original TV series and game include Charmander, Squirtle, and …
10. Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
C. The United States
11. The War of the Roses involved which two houses in England?
A. Lancaster and York
B. Windsor and Lancaster
C. York and Windsor
12. Water accounts for approximately how much of Earth’s surface?
A. 40 per cent
B. 70 per cent
C. 90 per cent
13. Queen Victoria was on the throne of the United Kingdom for how many months?
A. 351 months
B. 572 months
C. 763 months
14. What is the role of mucus in the human’s body?
A. To filter harmful bacteria
B. To aid lungs in absorbing oxygen
C. To prevent the collapse of the nose
15. What is the highest waterfall in the world?
A. Victoria Falls
B. Angel Falls
C. Niagara Falls
16. How long does it take the moon to rotate around the Earth?
A. 24 hours
B. 27 days
C. 1 year
17. Which veggie was originally used to make jack-o’-lanterns in Scotland and Ireland during Halloween?
18. Which of the following big cats does not have spots on the body?
19. What is concentrated around the “Ring of Fire in the Pacific Ocean?
A. Coral reef
C. A group of islands
20. The first modern Olympic Games were held in which country in 1896?
A. The United States
21. What is the maximum score that you can get in a bowling game?
22. Where did the boomerang get its name?
A. The name of a plant used for making the tool
B. The name of the inventor
C. The name of a native tribe in Australia
23. Which of the following objects in your household contains the most germs?
A. A cell phone
B. Kitchen sponge
C. A light switch
24. What was the original name of the Rubik’s cube when it was invented in Hungary in 1974 by Erno Rubik?
A. Magic Cube
B. Rubik’s Rectangle
C. Color Cube
25. What is an area of land surrounded by water on 3 sides?
A. An island
B. A peninsula
C. A basin
26. Which of the following animals have a bigger population than the population in New Zealand?
C. River otters
27. There are up to 250,000 sweat glands in which parts of the body?
28. Zeus, who is the king of the gods in ancient Greek mythology, is typically depicted with which weapon?
A. A thunderbolt
B. A shield
C. A spear
29. In which country are there more than 800 indigenous spoken languages, which is more than in any other country in the world?
B. Papua New Guinea
30. Why do many Chinese people wear red clothes for Lunar New Year?
A. To look good
B. To bring wealth
C. To bring luck
31. Which of the following trees is usually used for decoration as Christmas trees?
32. The sisters Serena and Venus Williams are top athletes in which sports?
33. What did the Emancipation Proclamation issued by President Abraham Lincoln in 1863 declare?
A. To grant women the right to vote
B. To end the Civil War
C. To free slaves
34. What do we call a professional expert on rocks?
A. A petrologist
B. An geologist
C. A mineralogist
35. In the ancient Roma, which mineral was considered so valuable that soldiers were partially paid with it?
These extra tie breaker quiz questions and answers can be helpful in deciding who is the final winner of the game. If you find it interesting and want to try more, check out the following odd-one-out quiz, or this one letter answers quiz.