Do you want to challenge your friends with some silly questions? Or are you looking for something to have fun in your leisure time? Check out these 32 hilarious quiz questions and answers. You won’t regret it!
Hilarious Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Which of the following abbreviations denotes more intense laughter?
2. According to Christmas legends, what does Santa Clause give to naughty children?
B. Sour milk
C. Toilet paper
3. What is right in the middle of England?
4. Most toilet paper sold in France for home use is available in which colour?
5. If you meet a person from New Zealand, which of the following words can you use to call him/her?
A. A mango
B. A kiwi
C. A banana
6. “My dear, you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober, and you will still be ugly.” Which British Prime Minister once said that?
A. Margaret Thatcher
B. David Cameron
C. Winston Churchill
7. How to say “pie” in Italian?
8. What is the name of the first video uploaded to YouTube on April 23, 2005?
A. “I love you”
B. “Me at the zoo”
C. “Nobody likes me”
9. If you made a hole right through the core of the earth beginning from New Zealand, you will finish in which country on the other side?
10. What is another name for the kookaburra bird?
A. Laughing jackass
B. Sleeping badass
C. Dancing hardass
11. In 1535, King Henry VIII of England imposed a tax on what?
12. What is the name for a cross between a zebra and a donkey?
A. A zeedonk
B. A donkzee
C. A doze
13. What is arachibutyrophobia?
A. Fear of peanut butter sticking to the mouth’s roof
B. Fear of being choked by hamburger
C. Fear of eating chicken breasts
14. What kind of animal is a Bombay Duck?
A. A type of chicken
B. A type of dog
C. A type of fish
15. It is illegal to do which of the following things in Singapore?
A. To chew gum
B. To smoke
C. To watch porn
16. The ancient Romans used to purchase bottles of Portuguese urine for what purpose?
A. To rinse their mouth
B. To season food
C. To make wine
17. Why did Will Smith walk on stage and slap Chris Rock during the Academy Awards in 2022?
A. It was staged
B. Chris Rock made a joke about his wife
C. Chris Rock said bad words about Will Smith
18. Which country has the largest number of vending machines per capita?
A. The United States
19. What is the full name of Scooby Doo?
A. Scooby Doodle
B. Scoobert Doo
C. Scoobert Doodle
20. According to tradition in Denmark, what do friends do if you are still single at 25 years old?
A. To throw cinnamon all over you
B. To pour cooking oil over you
C. To tie you up outside on a rainy day
21. Which country has up to 154 verses for its national anthem?
22. Although you can shoot a bear in Alaska, doing what to this animal can be illegal?
A. To feed them
B. To wake them up
C. To make fun of them
23. The October Revolution in Russia actually happened in which month in 1917?
24. Which of the following words refers to a group of owls?
25. Despite its name, French fries actually originated from which country?
26. As of 2022, what is the world record for the most number of Big Macs eaten during the lifetime?
A. More than 15,000
B. More than 32,000
C. More than 51,000
27. What nickname was given to “The Night Watch by the painter Rembrandt after it was over-restored in the 40s?
A. The Midnight Watch
B. The Morning Watch
C. The Day Watch
28. The French artist Aquabouse uses which material from cows to paint cows?
A. Cow faeces
B. Cow milk
C. Cow blood
29. Which sport was played on the moon by astronaut Alan Shepard in 1971?
C. American football
30. Which actor only came in third in a competition to find his own lookalike?
A. Charlie Chaplin
B. Tom Hanks
C. Al Pacino
31. What is actually the colour of the black box in a plane?
32. Who invented champagne in 1697?
A. A king
B. A doctor
C. A monk
What do you think about these 32 hilarious quiz questions and answers? We hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy your time. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following unusual quiz.