Whatever the event or occasion, a fun way to have fun with your friends or family is to host a quiz. However, too hard or challenging questions may discourage them and make the atmosphere serious. If you are a host with a great sense of humour, then check out the following silly quiz questions and answers to entertain yourself and your audience.
Silly Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Which word do you always spell wrong?
2. Despite its name, what is actually Bombay Duck?
3. What can you find in the middle of Chicago?
4. When you drop a white hat in the Black sea, what will it become?
5. What never goes up but only comes down?
6. What is coming, but will never arrive?
7. What can travel all over the world while still staying in a corner?
8. What can we break, but never hold?
9. Every time you take a bath, this item becomes smaller. What is it?
10. What never competes even though it always has a few points?
11. What do people often ask for, want, and need, but never take?
12. There are two people on a boat. When the boat sinks, why does only one of them get his hair wet?
13. How can you kick a ball 3 metres so that it can come back to you on its own?
14. What has a tail and a head but doesn’t have a body?
15. How can you survive 30 days without sleep?
16. You are in a dark space with a wood stove, a gas lamp, and a candle. What should you light first if you only have 1 match?
17. Imagine that your boat is sinking in a lake and many sharks are surrounding. How can you survive?
18. If Sandra’s mother has 4 kids: Tom, James, Carolina, what is the name of the fourth kid?
19. What can stand up but grown down gradually?
20. Why are you always exhausted on the 1st of April?
21. When combined, which two words can hold a lot of letters?
22. One squirrel, one chipmunk, and one monkey are in a race to the top of the banana plant. Who can get the coconut first?
23. There are 5 birds sitting on a tree’s branch. How many are left after a hunter shot one bird?
24. How many sides are there in a circle?
25. What can we never eat for breakfast?
26. When a rooster lays an egg on the roof of the barn, which direction will the egg roll?
27. What can go up and go down, but never move?
28. How can we lift up a whale with two hands?
29. How can we drop an egg on a concrete floor without cracking it?
30. What does a snowman love eating for every meal?
31. Where does Superman often go shopping?
32. What can provide us with power and strength to walk through a wall?
33. Where can we find an ocean, lake, or river without water?
34. Why do celebrities never feel hot in the summer?
35. In the past, how did the Vikings transmit their secret messages?
36. What is the name of the man who is in the mailbox?
37. What can run but will never walk?
38. What belongs to you but is actually used more often by other people?
39. What is the result when you divide 20 by half and subtract 10?
40. What is the quickest way to double the amount of money you have?
41. What has been existing for a long time, but it is no more than one month old?
42. Who is the biggest person in the family: Mrs Bigger, Mr Bigger, or their newborn baby?
43. Some months have 30 days, others have 30 days. How many months have 28 days?
44. How could two people survive a plane crash when every single person died?
45. If an electric car is moving south at 60 mph and the wind is blowing to the east at 5 mph, which direction is the smoke blowing?
46. There are 5 apples in the bag. How many do you have if you take away three apples?
47. If you have this, you want to share it with other people. But if you share it, then you don’t have it anymore. What is it?
48. How do we say “pie” in Italian?
49. Which 4-letter word ends in the letter “K” and means to have intercourse?
50. If we dig a hole through the core of the Earth starting from Spain, which country would we end up in?
We hope you had a lot of fun with these silly quiz questions and answers. They can be a great way to set the mood or make everyone in the party happy. For more similar contents, check out the following family quiz, this trivia pantomime quiz, or this modern literature quiz.