Mercedes-Benz has long been one of the most prestigious and trusted brands in the market for luxury automobiles. Having its iconic logo on your car can say everything about your social status and wealth. Check out the following 43 trivia Mercedes quiz questions and answers to see how much you know about this automaker.
Mercedes Quiz Questions and Answers
1. The logo of Mercedes is an iconic three-pointed star. What does it stand for?
A. Air, sea, and land
B. Three states where Mercedes has the operating offices
C. The three sons of Mercedes’s founder
2. Which of the following Mercedes models was created in cooperation with McLaren Automotive?
A. Mercedes SLK
B. Mercedes SLS
C. Mercedes SLR
3. Which German corporation is the owner of Mercedes-Benz?
4. The headquarter of Mercedes is located in which German city?
5. In which year Mercedes was officially founded?
6. Mercedes introduced a hybrid car in its lineup in 1906. What was its name?
A. Mercedes 500 K
B. Mercedes 320A
C. Mercedes Mixte
7. Most F1 vehicles produced by Mercedes are painted with which colour?
8. Mercedes produced the first series-production diesel-engine passenger vehicle in the world. What was it called?
A. Mercedes 260D
B. Mercedes 370F
C. Mercedes 936
9. What is the nickname of the iconic Mercedes 300 SL, which was the first car in the world to have a direct injection?
10. The Mercedes G Class features which kind of vehicles?
11. What is the nickname of the iconic Mercedes AMG 300?
A. The Red Pig
B. The Silver Wing
C. The Blue Ocean
12. What was the nickname of the record-breaking Mercedes race cars in the 1930s?
A. Red Dragons
B. White Tigers
C. Silver Arrows
13. The Mercedes S Class in 2014 did not have which of the following features?
A. Hot-stone massage
B. Anticipatory suspension
C. Cabin pressurisation
14. The name “Mercedes” is named after which person?
A. The horse of the founder
B. The daughter of the first buyer
C. A powerful god in Roman mythology
15. Which of the following Mercedes models has the highest torque output?
A. Mercedes E63
B. Mercedes SLS
C. Mercedes SL550
16. In which year was the first Mercedes A Class manufactured?
17. What is the horsepower of the Mercedes SL65 Roadster?
A. 535 HP
B. 621 HP
C. 765 HP
18. The Mercedes C55 AMG was available for sales on the market during which period?
A. From 2000 to 2003
B. From 2005 to 2006
C. From 2007 to 2009
19. Which kind of vehicle is the Mercedes Vario?
20. What is Mercedes AMG?
A. The performance-tuning division of Mercedes
B. The financial services division of Mercedes
C. The F1 team of Mercedes
21. Which of the following Mercedes models has the quickest time from 0 to 60?
A. Mercedes CL65 AMG
B. Mercedes E400 Cabriolet
C. Mercedes E50
22. What is the all-wheel-drive system in Mercedes’s vehicles called?
23. Which of the following statements has not been a slogan of Mercedes?
A. Sheer driving pleasure
B. The best or nothing
C. Unlike any other
24. What is the maximum number of people that a Mercedes R Class model can accommodate?
25. Which Mercedes model was initially designed as a one-off vehicle for the Shah of Iran?
A. Mercedes SUV Class
B. Mercedes G Class
C. Mercedes I Class
26. Which safety feature was created by Mercedes?
A. Electronic stability control (ESC)
B. Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
C. Lane-keeping assist (LKA)
27. Which is the first supercar designed and manufactured completely by the Mercedes AMG?
A. Mercedes SLS AMG
B. Mercedes 600 AMG
C. Mercedes GT AMG
28. Karl Benz, the founder of Mercedes, built the first gas-powered vehicle in the world. In which year was it launched?
29. Pope Benedict XVI had a ride in a modified popemobile from which SUV class?
A. Mercedes P Class
B. Mercedes G Class
C. Mercedes M Class
30. Which of the following is not an official class of Mercedes models?
A. GLX Class
B. GLA Class
C. GLK Class
31. Mercedes designed some unique styles for its sedans between 1959 and 1968 to keep up with the current trend in the United States. What is the nickname of this model?
32. The Mercedes 500 E model was designed and built in collaboration with which automaker?
33. This series of clean diesel engines was built by Mercedes in 2006. What is its name?
34. Which of the following Mercedes models is a supercar with up to 621 HP?
A. Mercedes SL Class
B. Mercedes SS Class
C. Mercedes GT Class
35. Which Mercedes model is also known as Baby Benz?
A. Mercedes W201
B. Mercedes W115
C. Mercedes W354
36. What is the total number of cylinders in the Mercedes W201 190E Cosworth?
37. The Mercedes G Class was first introduced in which year?
38. The last one on this list of Mercedes quiz questions and answers: who were the founders of Mercedes?
A. Michael Daimler and Karl Benz
B. Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz
C. Otto Daimler and Ola Benz
39. What is the name of Mercedes’s battery electric vehicles?
40. Which of the following is NOT a type of vans by Mercedes-Benz?
41. Which of the following car brands is owned by Mercedes-Benz?
42. What is the name of the 5-seat self-driving electric van introduced by Mercedes-Benz in 2015?
A. Future Berlin
B. Vision Tokyo
C. Generation Paris
43. In which U.S. city can you visit Mercedes-Benz Stadium?
Do you know all of these Mercedes quiz questions and answers? We hope that you can learn a lot of interesting information and knowledge about this reputable carmaker. If you are a car lover who wants to know more about this industry, then the following Porsche quiz or this Ford trivia quiz can be great options.