Most people love chocolate because it smells good, tastes special, and feels great when it melts in the mouth. Indeed, this great treat can be found in many important occasions, events, and cuisines all over the world. Let’s take a look at these 33 trivia chocolate quiz questions and answers to see how much you know about it.
Chocolate Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Chocolate is made from roasted and ground seeds of which plant?
A. Cacao plants
B. Coffee plants
C. Choco plants
2. What makes dark chocolate different from light or milk chocolate?
A. It contains more sugar and fat
B. It tastes bitter
C. It is more expensive
3. What is the name of the milk chocolate bar produced by Cadbury?
A. Cadbury Wonder Bar
B. Cadbury Milky Bar
C. Cadbury Dairy Milk
4. The fictional chocolate bar Wonka Bar appears in which of the following movies?
A. In Search of the Heart of Chocolate (2008)
B. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
C. Better Than Chocolate (1999)
5. The earliest use of chocolate dates back to which ancient civilisation?
A. Persian civilisation
B. Egyptian civilisation
C. Olmec civilisation
6. When do people celebrate World Chocolate Day, also known as International Chocolate Day?
A. February 14
B. July 7
C. September 21
7. Which country consumes the most chocolate per person with an amount of up to 8.8 kg per year?
8. Which country is the biggest producer of cocoa beans in the world?
C. Ivory Coast
9. Which of the following medical conditions is associated with chocolate consumption?
10. Which of the following is NOT a real Kit Kat flavour that you can find in Japan?
B. Green bean
C. Soy sauce
11. Which European city is often considered to be the chocolate capital of the world?
12. Chocolate is believed to contain high levels of which substances?
13. Which animal is depicted on the logo of the Freddo chocolate bar?
A. A dog
B. An snake
C. A frog
14. In 2017, a chocolate company in Belgium introduced a new type of chocolate with natural pink colour. What is it called?
A. Ruby chocolate
B. Lotus chocolate
C. Rose chocolate
15. The Snickers chocolate bars are produced by which company?
16. Most cocoa beans are grown and harvested in which continent?
C. South Africa
17. In 1947, a chocolate bar inspired an engineer called Percy Spencer to create which common appliance in the kitchen?
18. In which country was the first solid chocolate bar made in 1847?
C. The United Kingdom
19. Which colour should we look for in high-quality white chocolate?
A. Bright white
B. Golden or creamy
20. At least how much chocolate liquor must milk chocolate contain?
A. 10 per cent
B. 30 per cent
C. 50 per cent
21. Which pet may be at the highest risk of dying due to poisoning if it ingests chocolate?
22. Which of the following facts is true about M&M’s chocolates?
A. They are available in red and yellow
B. They have a button shape
C. They have the letter M&M’s printed on the side
23. What is currently the best-selling chocolate bar in the United Kingdom?
B. Cadbury Dairy Milk
C. Kit Kat
24. What is the only chocolatier in the United Kingdom to grow its own cocoa?
A. House of Dorchester
B. Aphrodite Chocolates
C. Hotel Chocolat
25. What is inside the Kinder Surprise, a milk chocolate egg made by Ferrero?
A. A small toy
B. A coin
C. A piece of paper
26. What did the Aztecs use cocoa beans for by the 15th century?
A. Religious events
27. Chocolate was first served as a drink in which European country before it spread the whole continent?
28. The Bounty chocolate bar, manufactured by Mars, is filled with which fruit?
29. Which of the following products is a caramel chocolate bar?
A. Galaxy Milk
B. Maltesers Teasers
30. The Belgian chocolate company is best known for pralines in which special shape?
B. Half moon
31. Which of the following facts is true about a chocolate liqueur?
A. It tastes like chocolate
B. It is produced by mixing rum with cocoa liquid
C. It is added into many chocolate products
32. Who purchased chocolate for Harry Potter in the Honeydukes shop in Hogsmeade?
A. Ron Weasley
B. Remus Lupin
C. Albus Dumbledore
33. In which square can you find M&M’s World London, which is the largest candy store in the world with an area of up to 35,000 square feet?
A. Trafalgar Square
B. Berkeley Square
C. Leicester Square
What do you think about these chocolate quiz questions and answers? We hope you learn some interesting facts and enjoy your time with friends and family. For more challenges on the same topic, check out the following candy quiz.