Colour plays an essential part in our lives. Each shade and tone denote different meanings and trigger various reactions or mood. But do you know everything about them? Check out the following trivia colour quiz questions and answers to test your knowledge.
Colour Quiz Questions And Answers
1. What is the first primary colour that a baby can distinguish after a few weeks?
2. Which of the following terms is used for a persistent and irrational fear of colours?
3. Which effect happens to chicken when they see red colours?
A. They become annoyed
B. They calm down
4. What is the most-used colour in national flags?
5. What percentage of the world’s population have blue eyes?
A. Around 8 per cent
B. Around 15 per cent
C. Around 26 per cent
6. How many points do you get for a green ball in snooker?
7. Jaundice is a condition that causes the eye and skin into which colour?
8. Complete the following gap: Ireland is also known as “The … Isle”.
9. Which colour model is used in colour printing?
C. Lab Colour
10. What is the second largest river in China?
A. Yellow River
B. Blue River
C. Green River
11. On a Scrabble board, which colour is a double-word square?
12. Which colour do we have when mixing yellow and red?
13. The Olympic Flag features 5 interlaced rings in blue, black, red, and which two other colours?
A. White and yellow
B. Yellow and green
C. Green and purple
14. What does a green jersey mean in the bicycle race Tour de France?
A. The overall leader of the race
B. The best sprinter
C. The best young rider
15. A typical feature of London is the small post box in which colour?
16. The flag of Germany features 3 horizontal stripes. What is the colour of the centre stripe?
17. Which cocktail contains the following ingredients: the blue Curacao, lemonade, and vodka or gin?
A. Blue lagoon
B. Blue lake
C. Blue pond
18. Many studies have shown that which car colour is least likely to be involved in accidents?
19. The surface of Mars has a rusty reddish colour because it is covered in which element?
A. Copper oxide
B. Iron oxide
C. Aluminum oxide
20. What colour is a zebra’s stripes during the first 6 months of life?
21. How many colours are there on the logo of Microsoft Corporation?
22. When did the first colour TV designed and manufactured by RCA Laboratories come out?
23. When we use a dispersive prism to separate white light, how many colours are there in the spectrum?
24. Which gas causes the Neptune’s surface to turn blue?
25. Which part in human’s eyes is responsible for colour vision?
26. In spite of their names, what is the actual colour of black boxes?
27. What is the typical colour of emu eggs?
28. Which of the following is the right colour order that you will see in a rainbow, from the top to the bottom of the arc?
A. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet
B. Green, blue, indigo, violet, yellow, orange, red
C. Red, yellow, orange, blue, green, indigo, violet
29. Blue and white are the official colours of which international organisations?
A. The International Olympic Committee
B. The United Nations
C. The World Bank
30. Which singer named her daughter Blue Ivy Carter in 2012?
31. Which of the following is not a typical meaning of blue colour?
32. Which colour refers to a list of species, their status, and other matters related to biodiversity?
33. Which of the following colour is a variation of blue that is usually used to describe the colour of the sky on a clear day in the summer?
A. Navy blue
34. We can make green by combining which two colours?
A. Blue and yellow
B. Red and blue
C. Yellow and red
35. Most daily newspapers in the United States use coloured inks made from which kind of legume?
How do you think about these colour quiz questions and answers? We hope you have learned many interesting facts and had fun with your friends. For more challenges, make sure to check out the following family friendly quiz.