Quizzes are a great way to have fun and learn new things with your friends. Whether you want to know more about culture, sport, science, history, or other topics, then you are in the right place. Check out the following trivia multiple choice quiz questions and answers.
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions And Answers
1. In 1768, Captain James Cook set out to explore which ocean?
A. Pacific Ocean
B. Atlantic Ocean
C. Indian Ocean
D. Arctic Ocean
2. What is actually electricity?
A. A flow of water
B. A flow of air
C. A flow of electrons
D. A flow of atoms
3. Which of the following is not an international organisation?
4. Which of the following disorders is the fear of being alone?
5. Which of the following is a song by the German heavy metal band “Scorpions”?
A. Stairway to Heaven
B. Wind of Change
C. Don’t Stop Me Now
D. Hey Jude
6. What is the speed of sound?
A. 120 km/h
B. 1,200 km/h
C. 400 km/h
C. 700 km/h
7. Which is the easiest way to tell the age of many trees?
A. To measure the width of the tree
B. To count the rings on the trunk
C. To count the number of leaves
D. To measure the height of the tree
8. What do we call a newly hatched butterfly?
A. A moth
B. A butter
C. A caterpillar
D. A chrysalis
9. In total, how many novels were written by the Bronte sisters?
10. Which did Viking people use as money?
A. Rune stones
C. Seal skins
11. What was the first country to use tanks in combat during World War I?
12. What is the main component of the sun?
A. Liquid lava
C. Molten iron
13. Goulash is a type of beef soup in which country?
B. Czech Republic
14. Which two months are named after Emperors of the Roman Empire?
A. January and February
B. March and April
C. May and June
D. July and August
15. Which of the following animals can run the fastest?
16. Where did the powers of Spiderman come from?
A. He was born with them
B. He was bitten by a radioactive spider
C. He went through a scientific experiment
D. He woke up with them after a dream
17. What is the most points that a player can score with a single throw in darts?
18. In the United States, football is called soccer. So what is American football called in the United Kingdom?
B. American football
19. Which of the following actors was the first one to play James Bond?
A. Timothy Dalton
B. Roger Moore
C. Sean Connery
D. George Lazenby
20. Which of the following songs was the top-selling hit in 2019?
A. Someone You Loved
B. Old Town Road
C. I Don’t Care
D. Bad Guy
21. In which country is Transylvania?
22. Which football club does Jordan Henderson play for?
B. Manchester City
C. Tottenham Hotspur
23. The two biggest exporters of beers in Europe are Germany and …
24. The phrase: ”I think, therefore I am” was coined by which philosopher?
25. In the series “Game of Thrones”, Winterfell is the ancestral home of which family?
A. The Lannisters
B. The Starks
C. The Tully’s
D. The Targaryens
26. Who is known as the Patron Saint of Spain?
A. St Patrick
B. St Benedict
C. St James
D. St John
27. What does the term “SOS” commonly stand for?
A. Save Our Sheep
B. Save Our Ship
C. Save Our Seal
D. Save Our Souls
28. Which company is known for publishing the Mario video game?
D. Electronic Arts
29. We often use sodium bicarbonate in the kitchen. What is its other name?
D. Baking soda
30. Which was the first film by Disney to be produced in colour?
A. Toy Story
B. Sleeping Beauty
C. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
31. What is the name of the first book of the Old Testament in the Bible?
32. Neil Armstrong was the first astronaut in the world to step foot on the moon. Who was the second?
A. Yuri Gagarin
B. James Irwin
C. Alan Bean
D. Buzz Aldrin
33. How many time zones are there in total in the world?
34. What is the rarest type of blood in the human body?
A. AB negative
B. O positive
C. B negative
D. A positive
35. Cu is the chemical symbol for which element?
We hope you have a lot of fun and learn many interesting facts with these multiple choice quiz questions and answers. For more trivia challenges, try the following picture quiz, or this initials quiz.